Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria (8473 Views)

Invoizpaid Nigeria – Seedstars Jobs Update 2018 / Latest Recruitment Via Seedstars (4 Positions) / Seedstars Freshrecruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Ladiboys1234: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Seedstars – Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2018.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

https://padivibes.com/2018/08/24/customer-care-representative-invoizpaid-seedstars-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Stella080: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks so much for this ☺ I have applied I pray they call me.
I have experience in customer care .
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by missyojo(f): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
Stella080:
Thanks so much for this ☺ I have applied I pray they call me.
I have experience in customer care .
And me too oo
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by ibcrown01: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2018
I applied for this vacancy on 26th of this month and I got test notification yesterday 27th in my spam, so you guyz should check your spam or promotional in your mail to check seedstar customer care representative test

1 Like

Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Agbotoluwa(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Ve you done the test?
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Victoriousv: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2018
Did not c anything

1 Like

Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Agbotoluwa(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ladiboys1234:
Seedstars – Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2018.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

https://padivibes.com/2018/08/24/customer-care-representative-invoizpaid-seedstars-nigeria/
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Savyy(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Been trying to apply. Keeps saying webpage not found. Pls help
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Temibabie(f): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Savyy:
Been trying to apply. Keeps saying webpage not found. Pls help

Try again, I was able to fill the form but not yet submitted
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Savyy(f): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Temibabie:

Try again, I was able to fill the form but not yet submitted
yes I was able to fill the form as well.. but when I try submitting, it says web page not found. Have you submitted?
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Temibabie(f): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2018
Savyy:
yes I was able to fill the form as well.. but when I try submitting, it says web page not found. Have you submitted?

Unable to submit

1 Like

Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by enemachris(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Try it on your desk top
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Omotolani88(f): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
enemachris:
Try it on your desk top
What stage are you, have you been called for interview?
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by enemachris(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Omotolani88:

Have even written the online test since on the 28
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by enemachris(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Omotolani88:

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your interest in joining us and for applying to the Customer Care Representative opening. We have received your application and you will hear soon from us.

Before moving on, I’d like to give you a heads up on the overall recruitment process and what lays ahead of you. We are always on the lookout for the best people to join us, and at the same time our goal is to make sure that this process is valuable for you as well, as less than 1% of the applicants are hired.

The process is built around the 3 most effective ways of assessing if someone is a good fit for a particular role:

- logical ability

- basic skills for the role you are applying for

- cultural fit

To assess the above you will receive:

- 3 quick online tests, for which we will also share with you the results, to help you learn and improve your skills

- a case study or an interview specific to the role you are applying for

- a conversation with someone from the management team to get to know you better, understand your ambitions and answer all the questions you have. We want you to have all the information you need before taking the decision to join us!

The process is very straightforward and we always strive to improve it. So far it has been praised as being interactive due to focus on challenges and tests. Since we usually get a high number of applicants, we might not always be able to reply immediately to you, but be sure you will soon from us.

For any questions feel free to reach out to me.
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Savyy(f): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
enemachris:
Try it on your desk top
Tried with desktop and it went through. Thanks.. Did you get a response immediately after submitting?
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by enemachris(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Savyy:
Tried with desktop and it went through. Thanks.. Did you get a response immediately after submitting?
The next day.

1 Like

Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Omotolani88(f): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
enemachris:
Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your interest in joining us and for applying to the Customer Care Representative opening. We have received your application and you will hear soon from us.

Before moving on, I’d like to give you a heads up on the overall recruitment process and what lays ahead of you. We are always on the lookout for the best people to join us, and at the same time our goal is to make sure that this process is valuable for you as well, as less than 1% of the applicants are hired.

The process is built around the 3 most effective ways of assessing if someone is a good fit for a particular role:

- logical ability

- cultural fit

- 3 quick online tests, for which we will also share with you the results, to help you learn and improve your skills

- a conversation with someone from the management team to get to know you better, understand your ambitions and answer all the questions you have. We want you to have all the information you need before taking the decision to join us!

The process is very straightforward and we always strive to improve it. So far it has been praised as being interactive due to focus on challenges and tests. Since we usually get a high number of applicants, we might not always be able to reply immediately to you, but be sure you will soon from us.

I have done the case study but no response since then
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by enemachris(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Omotolani88:

I have done the case study but no response since then
Maybe from next week, which is another month, because it was stated that the online test should be taken within 5 days. And i got mine on the 27. So 5 days from 27 should be 1st of September.
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by badoutyn(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
I just finish my test now, waiting for next stage.
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Victoriousv: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
enemachris:
Hello Christopher,

- logical ability

- cultural fit

Pls,is this the only email received or any other test has being done?
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Victoriousv: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
badoutyn:
What test?
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Omotolani88(f): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
enemachris:
Maybe from next week, which is another month, because it was stated that the online test should be taken within 5 days. And i got mine on the 27. So 5 days from 27 should be 1st of September.

Yeah, you are right. I’m just abit anxious
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by ourhumanity: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Omotolani88:

Yeah, you are right. I’m just abit anxious
is it the online test you wrote or a different cases tidy?

I only know of 2 online test and a personality assessment. is there a different cases tidy?
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by enemachris(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Victoriousv:

Pls,is this the only email received or any other test has being done?
I received another one after the test.
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Savyy(f): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2018
I haven't heard from them since I applied on Friday
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by Savyy(f): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
enemachris:
Hello Christopher,

- logical ability

- cultural fit

please was it after the online tests you were sent this? If yes, how many days after the online test before you were sent this?

1 Like

Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by missyojo(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
badoutyn:
Hello, please where you sent a mail for the test? Because I applied too and I didn't get a mail for a test.
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by mysticgal(f): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
badoutyn:
Please how was it like...what were the questions
Re: Customer Care Representative At Invoizpaid – Seedstars Nigeria by lollmaolol(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
I applied yesterday they sent me test link today

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PYES Salary | Salary Update For PYES Recruit 2019- See How Much PYES Is Paying / Save The Children Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Any Info Abt Sparklight Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.