Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Looking Classic And At The Same Time Slay Them All!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Looking Classic And At The Same Time Slay Them All!!! (381 Views)

Best Asoebi Styles 2022 | 60 Classic And Trending Asoebi Collections For Wedding / 99+ Classic And Beautiful Ankara Styles Of 2019 You Should See / Stylish Ankara Styles 2018: Classic And Exotic Ankara Long Gown Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking Classic And At The Same Time Slay Them All!!! by BroFisjosh123: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Honestly this was how people started asking me where and how much i got this pair of shoes, In fact some started taking my contact calling me to help them get shoes and also deliver to them. Some felt looking me as a classic guy while i rock my shoes but the secret still lies where you yourself have to be recognized as a classic man rocking something unique it doesn't matter trust me i can identify with you that you wanna look good! well enough of the lip service and for those asking me to deliver to you let me shock you the delivery is now free in as much you can purchase this classic, confirm shoes as one of my guy in Vespa do describe shoes. Na dem dae rush us, you better no go carry last!!! Check for yourself click here to see more details http:///2P4qvSR

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Parliament Bans Fake Nails & Eye Lashes / We Sell Designer Wristwatches. / How To Create Your Dark Root Crochet Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.