Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily (694 Views)

A Partnership To Send 100 Premium Visitors To Your Blog Daily #free / Do You Need Someone To Update Your Blog Daily / Get 10 Posts On Your Blog Daily At Just 10k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by YOLO1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hello webmasters.
I met a company that told they will only advertise on my blog provided I can have 10,000 views on my blog daily. Presently, I have less than 1,000 daily view. Please, who can teach me how to go about increasing my daily view up to the benchmark stated.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by KingSatan: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
I can teach you.
Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by economia1: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
KingSatan:
I can teach you.
I want learn to
Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
YOLO1:
Hello webmasters.
I met a company that told they will only advertise on my blog provided I can have 10,000 views on my blog daily. Presently, I have less than 1,000 daily view. Please, who can teach me how to go about increasing my daily view up to the benchmark stated.
Thanks

I can teach you if you can pay for the training, I will use WhatsApp call and video calls to train you till you can grow your blog
Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by Cyberl33t: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Don't mind all these criminals here telling you they can teach u if u pay!!

Deliver good contents and traffic will locate you!!

Tip: if u have interesting contents, run a facebook ads for a month... And I guarantee u that if ur content is indeed interesting, you will retain users who will be visiting daily!!
Work on your session duration... Let users stay longer in ur site, it boost seo magically!!

Thank me later
Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by Alwaysking: 1:04am On Aug 25, 2018
Cyberl33t:

Tip: if u have interesting contents, run a facebook ads for a month... And I guarantee u that if ur content is indeed interesting, you will retain users who will be visiting daily!!
Work on your session duration... Let users stay longer in ur site, it boost seo magically!!

Thank me later
Exactly!
Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by BlogOxygen: 3:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Put in the effort, put in the money. You'll have more than enough traffic.

Once you're sure of the content you're posting, run Ads. Maybe Facebook or so, for just a month. Many people will bookmark your blog.

Don't forget - Consistency is key.
Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by YOLO1(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2018
Cyberl33t:

Thank me later
Please tell me more about the Facebook ads, the cost and procedure
Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by YOLO1(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2018
BlogOxygen:
Put in the effort, put in the money. You'll have more than enough traffic.

Once you're sure of the content you're posting, run Ads. Maybe Facebook or so, for just a month. Many people will bookmark your blog.

Don't forget - Consistency is key.
Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2018
YOLO1:

Do not pay anyone for ad... It's all a scam. All you should do is try to have 1000 engaging users... Then you will realise how fast your blog will grow.
This article should help you gain users too
https://www.zealnut.com/blogs/entry/How-to-get-the-first-1000-real-members-to-join-your-social-network-With-zero-budget

Also keep your content engaging and use Facebook or Google ad for a month or two. Bro, you will be surprised.
That's all there is to it.
Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by Cyberl33t: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
YOLO1:

I used 15k to run facebook ads for 2 weeks...

I had lots of users... When I stopped the facebook ads, I was surprised how the users kept coming back!! My session duration sky rocket because my content was interesting!! See pictorial proof below

From the image you can see my session duration!! A whopping 15 minutes!! That's what having interesting contents can do!! These are loyal users that keeps coming back and spending time because I provide useful content.

Re: How Can I Get Minimum Of 10000 Page View On My Blog Daily by Cyberl33t: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
If u don't have interesting stuff, don't bother wasting ur money on facebook ads...

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Check How Much Traffic A Site Gets? / Nigeria’s Top Travel Agencies For You / Need An Approved Upwork Account In 24hrs??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.