Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

A Friend Can't Remember His Phone Password. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Friend Can't Remember His Phone Password. (444 Views)

How To Find Your Husband's Phone Password / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Can't Remember His Phone Password. by manomam: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please I need an urgent assistance. A friend of mine couldn't remember the password he use for His phone. He took it to phone repairer the guy said the only way is to flash the phone. He has some vital information in the phone and doesn't want to loose these information. Please what's your best advice.
Re: A Friend Can't Remember His Phone Password. by KingSatan: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
The only solution is for him to use you for Money rituals. Instead of you researching how to bypass his pattern lock or watch tutorials on youtube and implement the knowledge shared. You are on Nairaland as usual
Re: A Friend Can't Remember His Phone Password. by TDonald: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
manomam:
Please I need an urgent assistance. A friend of mine couldn't remember the password he use for His phone. He took it to phone repairer the guy said the only way is to flash the phone. He has some vital information in the phone and doesn't want to loose these information. Please what's your best advice.

What type of phone?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apple Unveils Largest Iphone (photo) / Samsung S7 Edge 35000 / 5 Ways To Extend The Lifespan Of Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.