Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Cooking Rice By Yourself With Firewood Is No Guarantee For Party Rice Flavour!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooking Rice By Yourself With Firewood Is No Guarantee For Party Rice Flavour!!! (1008 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? / Cooking Rice With Coconut Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking Rice By Yourself With Firewood Is No Guarantee For Party Rice Flavour!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jokes apart!! If you think I am lying, go get firewood, add spices & cook jollof rice by yourself...It won't taste like party rice!!! Try it and see. Don't mind people saying it is the firewood... The firewood helps too, but I don't know if there is a ceremony Spirit entering the rice or it is because it is cooked by group of women.

You think I am lying? Go & try it by yourself lady. Just you alone!!! If it works, give us reply

1 Like

Re: Cooking Rice By Yourself With Firewood Is No Guarantee For Party Rice Flavour!!! by kio052001(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
it is the mixture of different saliva and sweat, coupled with the smoke from the firewood

and everything must be done under the sun
Re: Cooking Rice By Yourself With Firewood Is No Guarantee For Party Rice Flavour!!! by Rayd502(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
kio052001:
it is the mixture of different saliva and sweat, coupled with the smoke from the firewood

and everything must be done under the sun

Lol at saliva and sweat.
Re: Cooking Rice By Yourself With Firewood Is No Guarantee For Party Rice Flavour!!! by tiffanyfan(f): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Party jollof rice is the combination of the burnt spices, burnt rice and the smoke from the fire wood. Imagine a burnt butter mixes the the aroma of onion That's d trick in party jollof rice
Re: Cooking Rice By Yourself With Firewood Is No Guarantee For Party Rice Flavour!!! by MMotimo: 2:25am On Aug 27, 2018
@ Topic

Roger that!
Re: Cooking Rice By Yourself With Firewood Is No Guarantee For Party Rice Flavour!!! by Tamarapetty(f): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Gas and stove can also do the magic!! I know how to cook party rice , no be brag cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Fish / See How A Thirsty Squirrel Begged A Man For Water. (video) / Plssssssssssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.