Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (5420 Views)

How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account / Make Money Directly Into Your Nigerian Bank Account / Get Paid In Dollars Directly Into Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2018
more

Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
some if the investors who received their payment earlier today........

100% real
100% genuine..!

Re: . by jom28gy(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Add me, 08157718034
Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2018
here’s the link...

http://www.cultivateafarm.com/register?refUser=invest

invest with rest of mind and get paid directly into your bank account every 7 days.

you can never find a better investment!!!!

i’ll keep posting regular pictures of investors being paid including mine...
Re: . by omobaba101(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2018
What is the sustainability of this scheme? It's paying 239.4% in 42 days? Will they make that much after selling the agric produce? They may be sincere, but I don't think it would last!

1 Like

Re: . by ReppingLocals(f): 5:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: . by Twagrill(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
omobaba101:
What is the sustainability of this scheme? It's paying 239.4% in 42 days? Will they make that much after selling the agric produce? They may be sincere, but I don't think it would last!
you're right. I don't think it would last. Have you tried it yet. Am still thinking about it.
Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
keep pondering and doubting the genuineness or longevity of this investment plan while other brave investors are getting paid every 7 days directly into their bank accounts.....

you sign up or not...i’m an active investor and getting paid....

it’s difficult to invest your money and earn profit...but it’s easy to subscribe for 1 month or take a girl out or even get that expensive liability.

well...here are a few screenshots of paid investors

you can always reach me or chat with me on whatsapp on 08161319862

Re: . by Akisthere: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2018
am interested 08054534225
Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: . by sellydion: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2018
RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!
Re: . by Akinoau(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2018
[s]I'm patiently waiting for my payment to be confirmed. I paid on Sunday 02/09 and I have not been able to log in till now. I have sent all the evidence of payment to the specified number and also tried to contact the phone number on the site but switched off. PLEASE & PLEASE, if you're interested in registering, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT & WAIT * 10 until someone comes to clear the air on this issue.[/s] Confirmed Now!
Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Akinoau:
[s]I'm patiently waiting for my payment to be confirmed. I paid on Sunday 02/09 and I have not been able to log in till now. I have sent all the evidence of payment to the specified number and also tried to contact the phone number on the site but switched off. PLEASE & PLEASE, if you're interested in registering, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT & WAIT * 10 until someone comes to clear the air on this issue.[/s] Confirmed Now!

thank you very much for coming back here...
please what’s your username ??
i’m guessing you’re philsome...
right??
Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
sellydion:
RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!

smh...for what reason
did you get scammed??
didn’t you invest and didnt get paid ??

oh...you’re just following your instincts....to nigerians...everything is a scam.
i wonder how far you’ll make it with this mentality.

those that are getting paid are getting paid...you can’t change that.
Re: . by Twagrill(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
beezyblaze:
keep pondering and doubting the genuineness or longevity of this investment plan while other brave investors are getting paid every 7 days directly into their bank accounts.....

it’s difficult to invest your money and earn profit...but it’s easy to subscribe for 1 month or take a girl out or even get that expensive liability.

we'll chat sir, once am ready.
Re: . by Joeblis(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
I'm waiting to be confirmed
Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
due to the excessive credit transactions thats being made on the investment manager’s account...the bank froze his account on tuesday because they suspected fraud..so new investor’s were stopped from registering so they dont pay into the account and start shouting scam!!!...yesterday..the manager went to the bank...the bank officials went to the farms for verification and inspection and re-opened the account when they came to conclusion it was 100% legit ....

new members can now register and make payment....
those still thinking it’s a scam...it’s non of my business as it doesn’t stop me from earning...

by the way...here’s my credit alert for this thursday as i get paid every thursdays

Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
a few others investors who got paid....
i’m only limited to 4 uploads ...

Re: . by smartideas170: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
INVESTORS NEEDED

Earn 6-9% Returns on Investment (ROI) monthly plus quarterly bonus.
Our company is into the Mining/Supply of Mineral Resources sub-sector and need #100 million naira to meet the increasing demand from our local and international Clients.
We are located in Festac town, Lagos state.
Invest with us today and enjoy lucrative ROI.
Terms and conditions apply.

For calls/enquries 08054931445,08025947173
Watsapp only 08033702558
http://wealtharenacode..com/

Pls note: Only Serious Investors Should contact us.

Limited slots available.
Re: . by Ibanga2(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Beezyblaze, where are you, please say something.... work on the site and confirm me...........
Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
beezyblaze:

You are very insensitive to reply this way. A new prudent investor thinks about the preservation of fund first.
Re: . by Hennyola(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
I ain't scaring anyone, just my little contribution cool

Re: . by Ibanga2(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nairaland Investment section really dealt negatively on me.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ibanga2:
Nairaland Investment section really dealt negatively on me.

Cos , u were easily fooled by these scammers. Sorry for ur lose
Re: . by donstyle: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
What kind of business do you run that returns 140% within 6 weeks?

Is it farming or commodity trading? If it is farming, which crop matures within 6 weeks?

Kindly do an analysis of how you arrive at your profit figures.

beezyblaze:
hello i want to tell you how to invest your spare cash and earn directly into your bank account weekly for the next 6 weeks. (42 days)..100% GENUINE.

You can add me up on whatsapp to explain more at 08161319862 ...but before then..here are the investment plans and their returns..

YOU GET PAID DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY WEEK FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS!!

START YOUR FARM
Maize Plantation
₦2,500 / Maize Farm Unit
* Contract Period : 42 days
* Expected Return : 5.7% per day
                ROI : ₦3,500
                Referral Bonus: ₦500
*              Weekly Return : ₦1,000        
*             Total Earnings : ₦6,000

Banana Plantation
₦5,000 / Banana Farm Unit
* Contractor Period : 42 days
               ROI : ₦7,000
               Referral Bonus: ₦500
*              Weekly Return : ₦2,000
*             Total Earnings : ₦12,000

Cassava Plantation
₦10,000 / Cassava Farm Unit
               ROI : ₦14,000
               Referral Bonus: ₦1,000
*             Weekly Return : ₦4,000
*             Total Earnings : ₦24,000

Rice Plantation
₦20,000 / Rice Farm Unit
               ROI : ₦28,000
               Referral Bonus: ₦1,000
*.             Weekly Return :  ₦8,000
*             Total Earnings : ₦48,000

WITHDRAWAL
You don’t need to click on the withdrawal button.
upon activation of your profile...you update your account with your bank details where your returns will be sent into every week....then every week...you receive your credit alert... grin

i’m currently an investor in the rice plantation and been cashing out weekly...

You can add me on whatsapp 08161319862 to share the link and put you through incase you have any question whatsoever because you’ll definitely be needing my help.

Re: . by beezyblaze(m): 6:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Ibanga2:
Beezyblaze, where are you, please say something.... work on the site and confirm me...........

everything is back to normal sir
Re: . by docsamie: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
So mine is already on 8 mature days and I haven't seen any credit alert yet. Please do reply whatsapp message also.
Re: . by docsamie: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
This seems to confirm the suspicions already sef.
Hennyola:
I ain't scaring anyone, just my little contribution cool
Re: . by kellyrow2000: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Add me 08130679799
Re: . by docsamie: 12:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Baba it is better to stay away....my 20k has been there 9 days now, now alerts and no single response to all my msgs.
kellyrow2000:
Add me 08130679799

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sporty Bet Is A Scam, Beware Nigerians! / Naira4dollar.com Please Credit My Bitcoin Account / Difference Btw A Pharmacist And A Pharmaceutical Chemist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.