Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Real Payment After Fixed Game (see Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Payment After Fixed Game (see Photos) (496 Views)

Free Fixed Game For Today (correct Scores) / Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels / Free Fixed Game, Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Payment After Fixed Game (see Photos) by Gabbysus: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2018
ARE YOU IN NEED OF REAL PAYMENT AFTER FIXED GAMES?
..... There’s a man that has been providing me with real fixed games that has never failed all you need to do is add him up on whats app and if he fails you.. come back on here and curse me... his WhatsApp number “090713.48724”

Re: Real Payment After Fixed Game (see Photos) by peeps4u: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2018
You're a scammer. You came here to upload random slips of different users. I dare you to post slips from the same account and also show your winnings from your so called fixed. You know the curse will not work, if it does, our politicians ought to have died of curses. I've seen a scammer on telegram who cursed himself not to see tomorrow if he scammed people. But he is a scammer and still alive scamming people.

2 Likes

Re: Real Payment After Fixed Game (see Photos) by enochogaga(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Fix VALENCIA VS ATHL-MADRID MATCH, oh u much be a scammer, u cant fix division match come to talk premier league match, u be idiot

1 Like

Re: Real Payment After Fixed Game (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2018
This is a computer manipulative job.

(1) (Reply)

Luka Modric Wins Uefa's Men's Player Of The Year Award (photos) / See Why Rudiger Places Hazard Ahead Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Humble Ngolo Kante Accepts Fan's Invitation To His House After Mosque Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.