Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,838 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Cele To Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cele To Lekki (1254 Views)

Direction To Lekki From Mile 2 / I Need An Assistant That Stays Close To Cele Express Or Surulere / How To Get To Yaba From Cele Motor Park. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cele To Lekki by komzy589(m): 1:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Hi good day friends. Please I need a detailed description of how I can get to Alternative Route, Chevron Drive, Lekki. Thanks
Re: Cele To Lekki by nanauju(f): 2:10am On Aug 25, 2018
The only route is going through Oshodi.
When you get there, ask for lekki ajah loading point. That's your best bet if you ask me
Re: Cele To Lekki by Donkastrow: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2018
komzy589:
Hi good day friends. Please I need a detailed description of how I can get to Alternative Route, Chevron Drive, Lekki. Thanks

As nanauju rightly pointed out, you can go through Oshodi. However, there's a spot at Cele bus stop where you'll find buses heading to CMS. Alternatively, take a 50 naira bus heading to Mile 2 and take another bus heading to CMS. From CMS, you'll find buses heading to Lekki-Ajah axis. Chevron Drive is along the Lekki-Ajah route.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Graphics Designer? / Vacancy At Oxford Group International / Why Is It That All This So Called Make Money Or Earn Money Online Are Not Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.