Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Any Business To Invest In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Any Business To Invest In Nigeria (1826 Views)

Wholesale Imports From The UK For Any Business Size - Feedback/complaints/orders / Get Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria Now To Start Any Business!!! / BAMIDELE VICTOR, Is A Scammer. Do Not Do Any Business With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business To Invest In Nigeria by gisaa(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2007
Can anybody tell me any business idea dat i can invest or set up in Ibadan.cos i intend moving to Ibadan hopefully by this year ending by God Grace.
Re: Any Business To Invest In Nigeria by LagosChild(f): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2007
chinese restaurant but how much do u have? or start a mama put, or a brothel. thanks.
Re: Any Business To Invest In Nigeria by akinsipe(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2007
I've done a feasibility study on starting an investment and assets management company in Ibadan.Such has the potential of turning in profits in the short-term and the prospects given the economic trend are eternally high.You can put a call through to me on 08051379814.Thanks.
Re: Any Business To Invest In Nigeria by iwayeye(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2007
Hi, It's a nice starting a business of one's own. I don't know the areas you would like to invest upon and the amounts of capital you have on you right now.
Notwithstanding,as an investment consultant, I could be of a help. Get in touch with me on 08034398271 or iwayeye@yahoo.com
Re: Any Business To Invest In Nigeria by dafidixone(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2007
Do you have a space in Ibadan?
Do you have up to N10,000- N25,000?

You can start our Liquid Cold water starch distrubutorship and marketing.

globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com or call 08033979979

David
Re: Any Business To Invest In Nigeria by toyinajani(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2007
YOU CAN START DRYCLEANING BUSINESS. IT IS VERY LUCRATIVE IF YOU CAN BE DETERMINED!
I CAN SUPPORT YOU WITH ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED ON IT.SEND MAIL TO ME toyinajani201@yahoo.com or visit www.royalkleen..com,or you can give me a call 08033461576.
Re: Any Business To Invest In Nigeria by Yoky(f): 4:39am On May 16, 2009
hello
you can do jewelry business .
i am jewelry supplier in China.
you can email me.
sales@fengyijewelry.com

(1) (Reply)

Global Business From Finland To Nigeria / Cat Fish Farming / Hilary Grantham: Now You Can Study And Work In Uk And Europe Stress-free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.