Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects (1732 Views)

We're Hiring React Native And Dot Com / Dot Net Developers / Q Server Dot Net Are About To Scam Me, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by kaypompee: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Are you working on any solo or group project at the moment using C#? If you want to collaborate you can drop a reply.

I'm working on a solo project. It's an application that has a CRM, Expense Tracker and Product Catalog feature. Meant to be simple and effective with a Web, desktop and mobile app version. Also meant to implement a recommender system to make it give suggestions to a user.

Tech stack:
C#
Entity Framework Core and Microsoft SQL
ASP.NET core MVC and Razor Pages
XAML and Fluent design
Xamarin

1 Like

Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by Pjossot(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Your location pls?
Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by kaypompee: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pjossot:
Your location pls?

Lagos.
Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by kaypompee: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pjossot:
Your location pls?
Email: kolabayo360@gmail.com.... Tried mailing you but I'm getting that weird boxbe thing
Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by Nmeri17: 1:47am On Aug 26, 2018
See your head. I was on this board for how many months, sneaking from PM-PM, looking for anyone I could help on their C# projects (for free o!). You went into hiding.

I hope you finish your project and post here. I've never seen anyone here complete a project they claimed was in the works.
Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by kaypompee: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2018
Nmeri17:
See your head. I was on this board for how many months, sneaking from PM-PM, looking for anyone I could help on their C# projects (for free o!). You went into hiding.

I hope you finish your project and post here. I've never seen anyone here complete a project they claimed was in the works.

Lol sure. Will put finished product on GitHub repo
Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by Legolast: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2018
kaypompee:
Are you working on any solo or group project at the moment using C#? If you want to collaborate you can drop a reply.

I'm working on a solo project. It's an application that has a CRM, Expense Tracker and Product Catalog feature. Meant to be simple and effective with a Web, desktop and mobile app version. Also meant to implement a recommender system to make it give suggestions to a user.

Tech stack:
C#
Entity Framework Core and Microsoft SQL
ASP.NET core MVC and Razor Pages
XAML and Fluent design
Xamarin

HI bro,

I am an intermediate c# programmer, I will like to work with you to gain more experience.

My portfolio : library management system, inventory management system, church management system, different AI softwares, native mobile applications using xamarin, etc

I have never worked on something big or for a client before, those are just personal works I single handedly built myself.

If I am considered 07064658830
Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by kaypompee: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Legolast:

HI bro,

I am an intermediate c# programmer, I will like to work with you to gain more experience.

My portfolio : library management system, inventory management system, church management system, different AI softwares, native mobile applications using xamarin, etc

I have never worked on something big or for a client before, those are just personal works I single handedly built myself.

If I am considered 07064658830

Great to meet you man. Let's connect anytime. 09091388507
Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by kaypompee: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2018
Desktop application coming up nicely with fluent design

Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by DeKen: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nmeri17:

Where are you based? Do you program with C#/ASP.NET? If yes, I will like to talk to you. Call my number on my signature.
Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by chigozie391(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hey guys... I'll like to join, mostly to learn from you guys. Is there a whatsap group
Re: Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects by Legolast: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
kaypompee:

Great to meet you man. Let's connect anytime. 09091388507

Sorry it is coming late bro. I will be glad if you can pm on whatsapp. Am having problem with my phone OS that won't allow me to save numbers.

(1) (Reply)

Interns Urgently Needed In A Lagos Software Development Firm / Recommend Ways To Power My Laptop 24/7 (pocket Friendly) / Learn Programming Online Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.