Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Relocation / Moving Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Relocation / Moving Service (465 Views)

Exceptional Packing And Moving Service. / Crmovers Launches Nigeria's Most Reasonable, Quick And Dependable Moving Service / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation / Moving Service by collinsedem(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2018
Relocating or moving items ? Colmac Movers, let's do it for you. Our people are courteous, organized and diligent in ensuring the safety of every item they handle. And our price is pocket friendly too. 07038056088 , 08092742306

Re: Relocation / Moving Service by goodspeed963(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Do you have any experience of transporting pianos?
Re: Relocation / Moving Service by JavieCoentr: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Hey buddy, do you want to hire a moving company to help you out with moving? You may try to ask guys from https://blackhawkmovers.com/services/piano-moving/ for such service. I hired them 3 months ago and everything was fine, I didn't check them when they were moving it, they took care of it, no scratches or anything like that. My piano is okay and these guys are good.
Re: Relocation / Moving Service by goodspeed963(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
JavieCoentr:
Hey buddy, do you want to hire a moving company to help you out with moving? You may try to ask guys from https://blackhawkmovers.com/services/piano-moving/ for such service. I hired them 3 months ago and everything was fine, I didn't check them when they were moving it, they took care of it, no scratches or anything like that. My piano is okay and these guys are good.
Hey, nice looking site. But this service in US.

(1) (Reply)

RE: Inside Metering Industry In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Please I Need An Advice On Importation / See How You Can Make Over 80k To 600k Online Monthly In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.