Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Blind Alley - Episode 17 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 (726 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 21 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blind Alley - Episode 17 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2018
*The blind Alley - Episode 17*

���������

The misery of Obiọma.....

The first two-weeks of my post Enugu sojourn was spent in total seclusion. Decimating myself all by myself, nothing would give me much relief.

In total annihilation, i made sure Bro. Mathew never had any access to me. I changed my SIM card and replaced it with my alternate line which he never had.

Of a truth, his thoughts tormented me. I struggled so hard to get him off my mind.

Things had fallen apart and the centre of my heart couldn’t stand sentry anymore.

Why would loosing my virginity torment me this way?, one would imagine.
It wasn’t necessarily because of the sex i had but for the solemn vow i made to God to keep myself till i get married.

Now, you’d understand why my devious behaviour troubled my heart so severely.

“Obioma, “you look so beautiful this morning, so vivacious, are you done mourning your beloved grandmother?, Jennifer told me after our quiz on a Monday morning.

I had lied to her that i lost my grandmother who was so dear to me…. I couldn’t think of a better true-lies.
Jennifer was my closest friend, we spoke about everything but i couldn’t find myself telling her about my stupid act…… She innocently......

Continue reading on the link....

� �������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/25/the-blind-alley-episode-17/
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 17 by Ann2012(f): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Obioma is pregnant lipsrsealed
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 17 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Ann2012:

He hahaha.....she has eaten what she had been longing for.... Let's wait and see shaa
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 17 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2018
Ann2012:

He hahaha.....she has eaten what she had been longing for.... Let's wait and see shaa...

(1) (Reply)

How My Life Turned To Failure (real Life Experience) / / What Are Best Stories You Have Read On Nairalland Literature Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.