Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How Do I Grow My Youtube Channel? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Grow My Youtube Channel? (586 Views)

Watch how I grow my Facebook page from zero follower to thousands... / Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. / How Can I Grow My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Grow My Youtube Channel? by EGBEDA101: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Please fellow Youtubers, what is the most effective and fastest way to grow a new YouTube channel?

I really need to hit the 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hour mark to enable me monitize.
Re: How Do I Grow My Youtube Channel? by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2018
EGBEDA101:
Please fellow Youtubers, what is the most effective and fastest way to grow a new YouTube channel?

I really need to hit the 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hour mark to enable me monitize.

If you can pay for training then I will teach you via whatapp, my number is on my profile here
Re: How Do I Grow My Youtube Channel? by EGBEDA101: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

If you can pay for training then I will teach you via whatapp, my number is on my profile here

I thought I saw your post requesting to buy a channel with 1000subs and 4000 watch hours?

You could have easily driven your channels to 1000subs and 4000watch since you know how to do so.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Grow My Youtube Channel? by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
EGBEDA101:

I thought I saw your post requesting to buy a channel with 1000subs and 4000 watch hours?

You could have easily driven your channels to 1000subs and 4000watch since you know how to do so.

I'm buying that for a client of mine who has good money for an already established YouTube channel, and as for me I am a business man online I buy and resale any account from AdSense to SEO to Web design to digital marketing, so if you still want to learn contact me

(1) (Reply)

Piggy Bank Jiji! See What I Saw In My Piggy Bank / Bank Account Closing Fee / US Female Upwork Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.