Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. (2540 Views)

How Is Life In Kaduna? / NYSC Redeployment, Direct Posting And PPA Posting. / How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. by geumex(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello guys.. how is service life in ogun state the camp (its current state), the community and corper relationship.. pls I need answers... #batchC
Re: How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. by Joevics(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hi, I didn't camp in Ogun, but with what I heard, it was fun. There's a nice infrastructure and there aren't stringent rules like in the north. If you know, you know.

Now, PPA, thats where the wahala is. Your enjoying your service year anywhere is dependent on how nice ypur PPA is.

Just pray you are not posted to ogun waterside. grin grin grin.

Foe community relationship with corpers, They respect corpers.
Only that Bikemen andtaxi drivers will always try to charge you more.
Food is cheap, apart from beans.

Ogun state is fun. Just pray you get a good location and PPA.

1 Like

Re: How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. by 042reports(f): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Omo Ogun ise ya. Best camp and Peaceful state.

1 Like

Re: How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. by emperorAY(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2018
pls tell how expensive things are in the camp and in the major cities.
but I assure you the camp is a five star camp, you will surely enjoy it...omo Ogun ise ya
Re: How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. by IllestJay(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2018
3-bedroom flat for lease/rent in Sagamu, Ogun state for corpers. If interested quote me or call 08023698891

Re: How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. by kingshrd: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Camp is good but the toilets well in my time I had arrangement with some soldiers I used their toilet
All roads paved asides from mami and parade ground, the camp has got an A1 in sanitation they take that seriously friendly staffs generally that is if you know how to approach them as for PPA well you must know someone as at my time all good PPA went to either girls or people that know people the rest you must teach oh

1 Like

Re: How Is Service Life In Ogun State Both Camp And PPA.. by Gsak2020: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
NYSC SAED has been of tremendous help you us. For prospective, serving and post service corps members. The effect of this is some PPA cannot be underestimated. If you are currently serving and privileged to partake in post camp training, don't joke oo. Opportunity comes but once. You never can tell what tomorrow holds. Indeed, this has given meaning to the life of many who are serious.
Here we are..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OhfKHeoOdY
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Nysc Saed Practicals by Gsak2020: 5:18pm
Liquid Soap Production
To get a standard liquid soap, here are the various equipments needed
1. Weighing scale
2. Measuring cups
3. Handgloves
4. Mixing container
5. Stirring stick
6. Packaging material
There equipments are necessary for a start and successful adventure into small and medium scale liquid soap. This could either be for laundry or bathing. We shall be discussing both in this series as well as the formula and procedures. Keep your comments coming as we make progress in this adventure.

(1) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Punishment They Gave To Corpers At A NYSC Camp [photos] / Three (3) Mistakes University Students Make After Graduation / Kwara A'16 Pcms... Let's Harmonise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.