Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) (3974 Views)

Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized / Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Conductor Strips Unclad To Fight A Passenger Over N50 In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by Giftedhand92: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

A man runs out nayked from bed in the middle of the night to tackle a teen who tried to steal his £10,000 Range Rover.
Stephen Cullen, 29, boasted “I’m the N*ked Ninja” as he spoke about flooring the youngster outside his home in Newcastle at around 11.30pm on Tuesday.

Hilarious CCTV shows Stephen running to his front gate as the car’s lights flash and its alarm sounds before he bundles the 17-year-old to the ground.
“The guy realised I was neykked,” Stephen told newsmen. “He didn’t know where to put his hands.

Stephen and girlfriend Nicola Baldwin, 33, were in bed watching TV when he heard his alarm prompting him to spring into action.
The teen who was reportedly drunk stays in the vehicle as the alarm sounds around him and Stephen suddenly emerges in the footage.
He struggles with his front gate for a few seconds before managing to break through and race towards the car.

He is seen grabbing the young lad and shoving him to the ground as Nicola then comes into shot wearing a dressing gown.
The lad reportedly kept saying: ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry’ as he towered over him.
Nicola said it had looked like the teen was trying to hot-wire the car.
She added: “Next door came out and saw (Stephen) in all his glory.”

Roofer Stephen said: “That car is my pride and joy, there is no way that anyone was stealing it.”
Stephen let the thief go when he saw how young he was but police later tracked him down.
However, he said he wasn’t going to press charges, adding: “Everyone deserves a second chance.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-runs-out-naked-to-stop-thief-who-tried-to-steal-his-rang-rover-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
let me help him 2

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by Toluhwanie(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lwkmd........

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by AcuraZDX: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
sapeleboi:
let me help him 2
Lol
Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by Astonmartin(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
you mean like this

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by olu1759(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
omo olomo,OWO LAPO.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Even Lalasticlala or Seun will run out nàked to protect their Nissan let alone a Range Rover.
Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by SarakiBukola: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
6t
Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by dkronicle(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lols lols omo so the man dey observe him Range Rover from he room. People dey o

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by OneCorner: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
If na you, no run afta am
Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na prank lipsrsealed

Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:44am On Aug 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by KingLennon(m): 4:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Even if its lexus 300 i go run follow o talkless of range rover grin
Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by AK6464(m): 4:10am On Aug 26, 2018
lol
Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2018
undecided
B4??.......oh if na you, you go jus siddon dey look uche face abii??

Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by Kharol1234: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2018
if e member cum small al does grls wer e dae do shakara 4 dem if dem see d video dem go just hiss, ''see d small tin wer e dae take do shakara''
Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by Exponental(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don't need to run out naked. If I can afford an expensive car, I will definitely afford its insurance.
Re: Man Runs Out Unclad To Stop Thief Who Tried To Steal His Rang Rover (photos) by Fazemood(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Let me meditate to get a clearer image...

Ah I see it now...Its worth going Nak3d for

(1) (Reply)

Oriental Hotel Rumored To Be Owned By Tinubu Razed Down By Fire / Student Seen Getting Intimate With Her Boyfriend During Zoom Class / JESUUUU!.. This Guys Bad! (pictures) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.