Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? (2583 Views)

New Video: Ice Prince Ft Gyptian, The Magician Remix / Gyptian Ft Nicki Hold Yuh Remix -(naija Version<Bornstar> -funk Yuh Edition) / Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by pckid: 1:40am On Jun 27, 2010
i heard it at de marquee in V.I. and the song has been on constant repeat on my laptop - anybody listened to it? and what do you think?
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by 9ja4eva: 1:51am On Jun 27, 2010
Yeah its a very nice song
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by aieromon(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2010
"The tightest hole he's ever seen in his entire life'' song.I hated the song until the remix with Nicki came out.I just cant stand the original version.
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by Fiscabally(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2010
Luv d song,very cool!
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by Djswaggz(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2010
Love the song especially Ted Smooth's remix. . . cool
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by 04kaa: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2010
Dj swagga give me link to ted smooth's remix i beg i o.

@aieromon
nicki minaj showed us why she is the baddest chic in the game , thats the sickest dancehall hiphop verse i ever heard from a lady. she totally murdered it with simple lines.
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by Djswaggz(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2010
@ o4kaa. . . No be Gyptian sing the remix. Itz sean paul - wine it on the instrumental. still interested?
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by 04kaa: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
yes am interested
thanks a lot dj swagg, am already enjoying it.osheeee
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by pckid: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
there's a Nigerian version of the song. trying to get the download link from big bro. anybody heard it?
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by SUKKIE(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2010
@post

Massive!I prefer the original version thou.
Minaj is red hawt at d min. cool
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by chiogo(f): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2010
I love that song because of Nicki's part. She did the Jamaican thing so well cheesy

Ayo GyptIan Tell Em Figwon, Eviction
This On Yeh On to Di Bad Gyal Edition,
See Dem Girl dea, Contradiction,
I See Them Sitting Tight, Ah Bare Fiction. [laughs]
The hole I'm a Beat,
Body Smoking Cigarette,
Shape Nice, Figurette
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2010
First Nigerian song I've liked this year.

Wait, Is Egyptian Nigerian?
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by GAR3TH(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2010
his is Jamaican
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by SUKKIE(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2010
Far from it lurv,he's Jamo thru and thru.
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2010
oh, he sounds Nigerian. Love the song sha.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? by pckid: 12:46am On Jun 28, 2010
Download the Nigerian remake of Gyptian feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You here: http://sharebee.com/5a05aba9

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Song Go Viral / Tribute To Late Mr. Raymond Akaolisa A.k.a Dj Ray(odenigbo 99.1fm) / Download Joeboy – “alcohol” Mp3 Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.