Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

My Networking Marketing Testimony ( New Ride) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Networking Marketing Testimony ( New Ride) (442 Views)

How To Invest And Make Money With Norland Networking / Free Training On Networking, Marketing, Real Estate, Sales, And Much More. / My Experience With A Frauster In The Name Of Lavita Ricca Networking Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Networking Marketing Testimony ( New Ride) by Enigmaticprof(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
About a year I started this part-time online business, the will of God came to pass as I became a car owner today 25th August, 2018. I'm still a student, in late twenties.

I give thanks to Almighty Allah that made this done, not by my power nor wisdom but God's undiluted /amazing grace.

Specially, I appreciate my Dad's impact on my life when alive and his legacies that continue living on. I always say that I owe you alot and your demise won't in anyway stop me from fulfilling them. I promised to make you proud and I'm sure by now where peaceful you gracefully are, you would be smiling at this success. Continue to rest In peace Dad �.

I appreciate my dear, prayerful mom, and I'm saying to u this is just the beginning... My dear brothers and sisters, my fellow comrades in this struggle of late sleep and early wake up, my loyal friends, course mates, lovers �, nairalanders...i say a big thank you . This is just a tip on a ice Berg... More beautiful accomplishments are coming our way. It's now a time for the world to know that network marketing is not a joke but a seriously rewarding path.

Words are actually failing me on this day... �� in all, I congratulate myself �

Work hard and never give up on your dreams

Re: My Networking Marketing Testimony ( New Ride) by Enigmaticprof(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala
Wish me good will.
Re: My Networking Marketing Testimony ( New Ride) by Trenton: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2018
congrats', which mlm platform paid u

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Way To Make Money Daily / Do You Know That Your Smartphone Can Be Your A.T.M? / How To Make Cool Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.