Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! (71073 Views)

Nairaland Users Are Truly Disappointed!!! (PICTURES) / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Snake Swallows Tennis Ball. A Vet Massages It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Tattooboy: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
So fellas just copy and paste news from Twitter. Issoke
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by GBASKY: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
zolajpower:

We call it bollu olora grin AKA ogiri gbamila ball.

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT AND WE CALL IT SAGBA DI WEREE TOO
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by optimismlaz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bro where did u see my ball, chai I remembered my primary school mate
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by bchi(f): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
AFO anu
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by GOFRONT(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chaii.....This ball wey breeze no dey allow am go where dem send am go

1 Like

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by LZAA: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Greenback:

Methuselah..after,you will start looking for rats and cockroaches on every ipob related article.
Mental
Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom
grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by thugmansion(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Love the smell.
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by heydora: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I love this ball back then grin

Ball alawo.. �����
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
That ball is made from rubber remnant. The one from rubber tree. My dad has the largest rubber farm in my community, and just by looking at the ball, I could tell of the raw material. There's no way you'll hold that ball and not smell of rubber likewise there's no way you'll walk into a rubber farm and not smell of rubber. grin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
OK.. ..i plead to knw why
Because, I'm not interested.
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by rickyboss333: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

lolz, brings back memories... I remember u could only get this ball at an old yoruba woman's store (can't recall what they call her), she sells virtually anything local, primitive and strange in her very tiny shop, name it, kolo, atukpa, ogogoro of different root, bottles of any kind, ori, etc
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by honourhim: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

yes o. we use to call it felelee grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by proudlygunner: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
We call it epon elédè
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by AdamuAudu: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
MVLOX:
the issue I had with this ball was that after some time it will just shrink. ..
Of all the poasts, this one and few others na him correct pass. You really see the ball. You be truely onld man like me.
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by jpphilips(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
xreal:
O boy. I don old be that.

This thing sabi bounce pass felele ball.

FTC dedicated to those of us who cherished and played with this ball.

Life is good.
Good old memories....

Smells like rubber

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by owobaba9090(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
In hausa language it is called "Patan Alade"(pig skin) grin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Dozzyvirus(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
My grandchildren must see this
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by 1930revival(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
All these slay queens nor know am attall all they know is indomie, spaghetti, chicken republic, shoprite and condoms.
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by raquel97: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613881:
LEATHER BALL
it is called paan rubber grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
raquel97:
it is called paan rubber grin
Lok cheesy wink.
Okay ma.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by star2008(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Omo where did u get this ball from. Hmn good old days
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by ayodeji4000(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
I DONT THINK PEOPLE REALLY KNOW WHAT THIS BALL IS. THE BALL IS MADE FROM BALOONS. I remember we called it TAMBOBO. We take a little stone while some won't, we started wrapping it with a lot of balloons
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by daddio(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

BALL ELEDO

IN YORUBA
BOOLU ELEDO
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Platony(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
I did
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Knsley(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don old o
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
MVLOX:
the issue I had with this ball was that after some time it will just shrink. ..
Especially when you put am inside water
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by drololaaof: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
The producer of this ball display ingenuity,how they inflate it I don't know ,but it is made from the latex (resin) of Pararubber tree it is the same latex used in tyre production .It bounces well but it must not near fire or sharp pinpoint object
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dicksonpal:
Bros, it's all about when am ready
Na so e be bro, no be tournament

1 Like

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by bigplayerz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lol we used this in playing monkey post,kolo, and even cricket .....but really this ball does not mean you are old. matured i quite agree
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
what da fuk are those?
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by cutedharmee: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
We call it tabounboun back den...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.