Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

My Ulcer Dilema - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ulcer Dilema (735 Views)

How I Cure My Ulcer With The Help Of My Boss / Drinking Your Urine Can Cure Ulcer Etc / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ulcer Dilema by Papertrail11(m): 3:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Hello Forum,
I have had ulcer since about 2012, this all happened in my uni days when i decided to skip a meal for a night and i noticed this sharp pain on my tummy later and it has made my life a pain

First i noticed this continuously palpation on my tummy area

I have to wait for a while after consuming meals for my stomach to digest the food properly else i may end up in the toilet shortly

I have suffered serious weight loss....

Any advise on any health therapy i can go for that can make this epidemic go away

What are drugs that i may need to take and the side effects that come with....Note am not Self medicating just asking

Any do's and donts i may need to abide by

What are the food supplements i may need to takes i am someone who hates repeating food or eating anything remotely close to what i ate previously . ie Swallow...
Re: My Ulcer Dilema by BoluwajiPieters: 4:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Have you visited any hospital and properly been diagnosed of ulcer?

Which medications have you been using for the ulcer in recent past?

What type of food do you regularly eat?

How many times do you eat in a day?

Do you eat red meat/take tea/eat fatty foods regularly?

Do you skip meals?

Asides drugs for the ulcer, which other medications have you [recently] used?

There are a lot of treatment options but your medical/medication history has to be taken into consideration before any form of remedy can be recommended.

YOU SHOULD CONSULT A DOCTOR TOO!!!
Re: My Ulcer Dilema by BoluwajiPieters: 4:19am On Aug 26, 2018
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE but it covers a bit of DoS and Don'ts...

•First, you've to be sure you've ulcer! Seeing a doctor and describing your symptoms and coupled with examinations and tests will help ascertain that you really have ulcer.

•Secondly, eat regularly and avoid, as much as possible, the following type of food; Red meat, caffeinated beverages, spicy food, and milk. Eat fruits especially banana. Don't go hungry for too long...

• About treatment of ulcer, you can get an antacid suspension for quick relief of the pain and ULSAKIT®. The ULSAKIT contains 3 drugs that should cater for your ulcer if properly used.

You should do just fine if you take the drugs properly and as prescribed.
Re: My Ulcer Dilema by Yian1(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2018
Papertrail11:
Hello Forum,
I have had ulcer since about 2012, this all happened in my uni days when i decided to skip a meal for a night and i noticed this sharp pain on my tummy later and it has made my life a pain

First i noticed this continuously palpation on my tummy area

I have to wait for a while after consuming meals for my stomach to digest the food properly else i may end up in the toilet shortly

I have suffered serious weight loss....

Any advise on any health therapy i can go for that can make this epidemic go away

What are drugs that i may need to take and the side effects that come with....Note am not Self medicating just asking

Any do's and donts i may need to abide by

What are the food supplements i may need to takes i am someone who hates repeating food or eating anything remotely close to what i ate previously . ie Swallow...

Hello,
Stomach Ulcers are sores in the lining of the stomach or small intestine. They occur when the protective mucus that lines the stomach, becomes ineffective. The stomach produces a strong acid to help digest food and protect against microbes. To protect the tissues of the body from this acid, it also secretes a thick layer of mucus.

If the mucus layer is worn away and stops functioning effectively, the acid can damage the stomach tissue, causing an ulcer. Stomach ulcers are relatively easy to cure, but they can cause significant problems if left untreated.

Risk factors of Stomach Ulcers
Overproducing calcium or hypercalcemia, smoking, frequent steroid usage, genetics, consuming alcohol frequently.

Symptoms of Stomach Ulcer
Indigestion also called known as dyspepsia. It causes pain or discomfort in the stomach area.
Other symptoms include: weight loss, nausea and vomiting, not eating because of pain, bloating, pain may be relieved by eating, drinking or taking antacids.

Treatment for Stomach Ulcers
Patients suffering from stomach ulcers should use the following supplements which start work from the cells of the body, attacking not only the symptoms but also the causes of the disease to enhance the proper functioning of the body system.
I) Herbal digestive Complex
ii)Chelated Zinc
iii)Vitamin B co
iv)Tre-en-en
v)Aloe Vera plus (in the evening).

Dietary changes can also do some parts in preventing stomach ulcers from developing. You should include more of the following nutrients in your diet:
Fruits and vegetables: Eating a variety of fruits and vegetables is key to a healthy digestive tract lining. These foods are rich in antioxidants, inhibit acid secretion and and contain anti-inflammatory properties.

Make sure you eat enough fibre regularly because because soluble dietary fibre reduce the risk of developing stomach ulcers.

Vitamin C: This powerful antioxidant may be effective in helping to eradicate H. pylori. Fruits, legumes and vegetables such as oranges and tomatoes contain high level of Vitamin C.

Ensure eating foods rich in zinc e.g oysters, spinach and beef, on a regular basis.

NB: Avoid alcohol and caffeine

I will advise you to run a medical check up first. We use a machine that scans almost every organ of the body. It will reveal the defective areas in your body, showing the deficiencies and high/low intake of certain nutrients that led to this disease. It will also reveal other organs(lung functions, brain nerves, pulses of heart and brain, liver function, eye, pancreas function etc) of the body that might not have shown any symptoms but need urgent attention, as you know, no one is 100% healthy.

You can contact Mr Olaniyan on this numbers : 08164269252, 08180574940

(1) (Reply)

GNLD Supplements Distributor In Kano State / 5 Pregnancy Tests You Can Do From Home / Look Great With Nature's Bounty Hair Skin And Nails Gummies With Biotin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.