Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos (50742 Views)

Drama Between ‘Hungry’ Masquerade And Young Boy In Anambra. Photos / Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by tydi(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2018
grin

business gone wrong.
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by jetz(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Ancestors dy fyt for money choi
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Meritocracy:
I think they said masquerade is from heaven, are they spending money there?
his transport fare to heaven na
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by MPESA(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Olalan:
When you think you have seen it all.......
No wonder people no longer regard them anymore......years back you hardly see them
Bro not this type, this one is mainly for just ceremonial events, such as burials, party, etc , the main type of Okija, Ihiala , Nnewi, Azia most part of Anambra State, part of IMO are quiet different from this ceremonial ones.
SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by okerekeikpo: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Get ur pvc Buhari is going back to daura next year when u see a human being fighting a spirit just know that it is finished, Buhari has finished this country
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Lolz...d masq owner na human y d masq itsef na being so y wnt dey fight d owner dey smoke,drink and straff y masq do all of d above na only d tampolyn wey d masq put on differentiate 4 dat moment
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by coluka: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrupt masquerade

1 Like

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Genniez(f): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2018
This hustle is real grin but y the owner no wear the masquerade collect him money himself...plz don't quote me oo I'm just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2018
sapeleboi:
don't make me laugh cheesy
shao khan 4 mortal kombat hahahahahahaha
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:

shut up.undecided
but if the carrier has a flat head..Will it not be natural or logical to build the mask flat to accommodate the head defects?? Please don't mind him i will ask him to think before talking next time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Greatidonis: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2018
I did not even watch the video b4 I started laughing. Naija bad you can just Imagining the scenario make me scatter laugh.
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by imran147(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2018
Adeoludt:
Even masquerade get flat head ....

I wonder ooo Umunya Igbo Amaka
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Abfinest007(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2018
d gods must be mad
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Benoxvals(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2018
So APC hardship reach spirit world(?)
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2018
u finish work wink
Tonimordred:
shao khan 4 mortal kombat hahahahahahaha
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by MPESA(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This is not a masquerade.

In Ihiala axis of Anambra n Oru West,Orsu n some parts of Orlu Local Govt Areas of Imo,this is what we call "Okonko"(_for young boys,)

You cannot do this with an "Nnukwu Mmawu".Its an abomination.
I now believed that you are from the East with this your above quote.
Most part of Anambra state, such as Okija, Ihiala, Azia , Nnewi, Even in Uli and some parts of IMO State have a good spiritual masquerade that you can't play with .
The above masquerade are mainly used for ceremonial events , burials, and party events .

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Agbayahoo: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2018
That's not a real masquerade

1 Like

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Nwaohafia1: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2018
CastedDude:
A mild drama ensued yesterday after a man decided to drag it out with his masquerade in Amaoka Uli area of Anambra State. In a trending video footage posted online, the man identified as Christopher Kalu can be seen holding and dragging the masquerade in public over money as passersby looked on.

The man shouted at the masquerade to bring the money he has made for the day during a traditional event in the village. 

The man who says he owns the masquerade, prevented him from going anywhere while saying that he should kill him or else he should provide the money he made. 

While the drama was going on, residents and passersby laughed as they watched the "entertainment". 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/masquerade-and-his-owner-fight-over-money-in-anambra-state.html

Never knew spirits engage in physical fights
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by icekidmuktar(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Chai!!! Igbos with there love of money, even there gods like money, i am stating to imagine what will happen to all federal government account once an igbo man became our president. UNGRATEFULL BIAFRANS

1 Like

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by bluefilm: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2018
Money is their password. angry

1 Like

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by 2lateBiafra: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2018
CastedDude:
the gods must be hungry.
You mean the masquerade is a god.
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Krafty006: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2018
the hustle is real....come make I nack u beta thing ,.....quality leather sandals 08181663616
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by icekidmuktar(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2018
BUHARI MUST HEAR THIS!! with this childish attitude of igbos, biafra will never happen.
YOU ALL SHOULD READ MY LIPS {I SAID BIAFRA WILL NEVER HAPPEN} come and beat me i dey my house

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Caseless: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Igbo Amaka! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by icekidmuktar(m): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2018
2lateBiafra:

You mean the masquerade is a god.
Yes na! dont u know before. biafran gods
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Pat081: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2018
But why can d ower too enter
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by 8stargeneral: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2018
...but why masquerade is fight over money,thought is spirit grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Masquerades b fighting upandan lately
Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Adeoludt:
Even masquerade get flat head ....
akpa amu how far?

1 Like

Re: Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2018
MPESA:

I now believed that you are from the East with this your above quote.
Most part of Anambra state, such as Okija, Ihiala, Azia , Nnewi, Even in Uli and some parts of IMO State have a good spiritual masquerade that you can't play with .
The above masquerade are mainly used for ceremonial events , burials, and party events .
so you thought I was from where? Mars?

Nna,abum nwafo Igbo.only Igbos think otherwise.

are u IPOB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.