Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code (1816 Views)

Make And Receive Calls With Your Modem For Free / Zero Kobo Per Seconds Calls With Magic Jack Plus@15000! No PC required! / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code by Rilex: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2010
Hi friends. Truly one day, cars will run on waters. Here is how the code works: anytime you want to call an mtn line, simply put the code in front of the mtn number then dial it and they won't remove your credit even if you talk for 24hrs. To test the code for free, call me now on 08098770111. But before you call, write out the 8-digit number at the back of your sim card. It is very important. Cheers.
Re: Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code by n3rve(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2010
This asshole should be banned!

-[n3rve]
Re: Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code by holer(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2010
dnt say that i think is just a joke mtn is not a slowpoke
Re: Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code by Rilex: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2010
I expect nairalanders that have called and tested the code to come back here and say so! I don't know know why some people are being stingy with compliments.
Re: Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code by Rilex: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
I expect nairalanders that have called and tested the code to come back here and say so! I don't know know why some people are being stingy with compliments.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Nokia X7 For Sale @ 28k / For Sale My Ibook G4 Apple Laptop / .::. Used Nokia N8 + DSTV Headset Receiver With Full Accessories For Sale .::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.