Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her (643 Views)

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by BloggersNG: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
'She Said Shes Proud of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called her

Re: 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by BloggersNG: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by Merimental(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
nice,hardwork pays..just lyk wen Reekado got dat call 4rm Don jazzy..its always one of d best moment in ones career..hussle til dat phone rings
Re: 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by stefanweeks: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Linda na god?

Abeg go and sit down

1 Like

Re: 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by BuhariM(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
BloggersNG:
Lalasticlala

What should lalasticlala do?

Sha be giving ursef headache to get recognized
Re: 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by MDsambo: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chai This girl just want to be famous by fire by force.

Re: 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by Trendvoice: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmm Oluwa take me there
Re: 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by itspzpics(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
So wat will aproko girl says
Re: 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by 1Ebiscoo: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2018
I love to be a quiet blogger.

I Mc Ebisco Proud Of Nairaland Than Linda Ikeji
Re: 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by nairafamedotcom: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2018
stefanweeks:
Linda na god?

Abeg go and sit down

Re: 'She Said Shes Proud Of Me- Blogger Ebiwali Excited After Linda Ikeji Called Her by 1Ebiscoo: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Linda ikeji Promote Nude Which is not Good For Children, But Nairaland Will Never Allowed

If You Follow Linda Ikeji As Your Leader You will sure End Up With her life style. Being Pregnant without paying of Diary or Wedding

(1) (Reply)

Positive Vibrations– Starboy Wizkid Flaunts Abs In New Photo / Davido Gets A Cartier Bracelet For Chioma; Receipt Shows Its Worth Over N2M / Exclusive! Mr. Bean Mocks His Return To The Big Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.