Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help (2579 Views)

Get A Classified Website Like Jiji or Olist Now At An Affordable Price / Get A Classified Ads Website Like Jiji Or OLX / I Need A A Classified Ads Like Jiji Script Or Wordpress Premium Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Who can help me create a website like jiji or tooxclusive what do i need to do
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by ellagabs(f): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
jiji : get an eCommerce wordpress theme (premium would be better)

tooxclusive: get an audio sharing or CMS theme also from wordpress.

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Julius2214(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Iambees:
You can't do it yourself... Let me help you. It's what I do. I can help you design any type of website you want
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by RealLordZeus(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Iambees:
Call or whatsapp 08088922994 for any of the two site. I offer affordable, bugfree and great design
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Don't listen to all those business minds up there saying you can't do it yourself. Get a domain name and hosting. Practice with wordpress, Joomla and many other CMS... They are always easy except for Dolphin. Please don't try dolphin if you're not a programmer. Others are as easy as ABC... You will make mistakes but you can always start all over again.
But if you need a professional coding site though. Call/whatsapp me. I'll help with that.
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by mcqwerty(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
I can design a website like tooexclusive for you for the right price.
Send me an email to get started with the pre-requisites.

Cheers,
Mcqwerty
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Cephalo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Iambees:
Who can help me create a website like jiji or tooxclusive what do I need to do
Bro, a website like Jiji needs a strong hosting and I will advise you to use Osclass CMS and not WordPress. Osclass focused on classified websites like olx, jiji etc.
If you want to use WordPress for a classified website like jiji, as times go on, if there are too many users, the websites may not perform well which will result to slow loading.
Let me direct you on how to go about designing a classified website only if you will buy from a hosting from my affiliate links.
Or...
Message me for more on whatsapp 0-8-0-2-9-9-5-5-3-9-6

2 Likes

Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by fnep2smooth(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
You can try building it but have it at the back of your mind that it will take time and energy. You can start building it offline with xampp but if you will be doing it online, just now that you will spend more.

contact me if you need my help ........ but i will charge you for some fixing of codes, but am willing to help

https:///send?phone=2347031633778 for Freelance on Website Design, Graphic Design and Motion Graphic.

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2018
ellagabs:
jiji : get an eCommerce wordpress theme (premium would be better)

tooxclusive: get an audio sharing or CMS theme also from wordpress.

i don't know meanings cms and the rest but i would really like to own A site ,
But what course in computer should i study advice me on this pls
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Julius2214:

You can't do it yourself... Let me help you. It's what I do. I can help you design any type of website you want
Thanks a lot i would contact, But first of all lemme get a smart phone and laptop
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Don't listen to all those business minds up there saying you can't do it yourself. Get a domain name and hosting. Practice with wordpress, Joomla and many other CMS... They are always easy except for Dolphin. Please don't try dolphin if you're not a programmer. Others are as easy as ABC... You will make mistakes but you can always start all over again.
But if you need a professional coding site though. Call/whatsapp me. I'll help with that.
thanks i will soon get back at you
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Julius2214(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
See this one... I hope you're not referring to me. What do u think u know. For your mind, you be expert àbí. Somebody said he has no knowledge at all about html, coding, web design, even cms usage, you're here saying he can create classified ads website himself... Are you a clown?

You didn't even advice him to take web design lessons if he wants to design it himself.

Op, don't listen to this one that obviously doesn't know what he's saying. I'm still saying again. There's no way you you can do it yourself if you have no experience at all about web development. Unless you want to waste your time and money.

But if you'd still like to do it yourself, my advice is for you to learn coding or even WordPress.
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Julius2214:

See this one... I hope you're not referring to me. What do u think u know. For your mind, you be expert àbí. Somebody said he has no knowledge at all about html, coding, web design, even cms usage, you're here saying he can create classified ads website himself... Are you a clown?

You didn't even advice him to take web design lessons if he wants to design it himself.

Op, don't listen to this one that obviously doesn't know what he's saying. I'm still saying again. There's no way you you can do it yourself if you have no experience at all about web development. Unless you want to waste your time and money.

But if you'd still like to do it yourself, my advice is for you to learn coding or even WordPress.
I will not ever waste my time responding to you. Empty barrels make louder noise.
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Julius2214(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

I will not ever waste my time responding to you. Empty barrels makes louder noise.
You've got nothing to say, so it's good you shut the f*ck up.
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2018
Julius2214:

You've got nothing to say, so it's good you shut the f*ck up.

Haha, you'll never be any step closer to where I am. I'm pretty sure of that.
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Julius2214(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

Haha, you'll never be any step closer to where I am. I'm pretty sure of that.
Maybe that's because you're in a trash can. And I dislike dirt.
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by RealLordZeus(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2018
Oga ooo, coders are supposed to have enlightened minds but you guys upstairs ehn.. I go find who I go report una to,
BTW, check this out https://buy2sell.com.ng ..
Recently completed, you will need the help of web developers to build a site u will be proud of..
Quote this post so I can offer u a cheap and excellent service..
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by Dealdean: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Oga ooo, coders are supposed to have enlightened minds but you guys upstairs ehn.. I go find who I go report una to,
Recently completed, you will need the help of web developers to build a site u will be proud of..
hello, I need to chat with you
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by LizedaMedia: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Dealdean:
Hello! If you are interested in hiring a savvy web developer/designer, look no further. Kindly send us a message using the link in our signature. We'll be more than glad to help out.

Meanwhile, visit our service offerings to know the services we offer.

https://www.nairaland.com/5891712/let-us-handle-professional-website
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by ValueDam(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dealdean:
have you gotten his contact please?
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by ValueDam(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Hello. I need to talk with you.
How do I reach you please?
Re: How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help by RealLordZeus(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
ValueDam:

Hello. I need to talk with you.
How do I reach you please?
Through the link on my siggy or whatsapp 0.8.088922994

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Banking Script And 101 Available Tools.... / How To Create Webmail That Can Send Bulk Emails / Seo Copywriting Best Practices For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.