Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone (16611 Views)

How To Stop Malware From Destroying Your Phone / Help! How Can I Remove This Malware From My Phone. / Nigeria Climbs To Third Position In Mobile Malware Attacks In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by akeentech(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
The rising danger of malware has brought a lot of security issues to cyberworld universally. It requires some genuine efforts and preventive measures to protect information and systems from this odious threat.

You should get the malware removed, but in the event that there is any issue then you should check out the far reaching android virus removal guide.

How to remove Android virus; Android Virus Removal Tips

Android users used to search; How would I check for virus on my phone? How do I know if my phone is infected by virus?

Any android virus removal method? How would I remove malware from my Android telephone? How can I remove the infection from Android phone?

Do Android phones require antivirus or internet security applications? Et cetera…

Much the same as securing your social activities on social media network sites. I was discussing 10 ways to protect your social media account from hackers. I have quite recently discussed some effective steps, how you can remove malware from your Android gadget to protect your information.

Shut Down the Device Immediately:
Well, now you know your gadget is under malware attack. The first thing you ought to do is to switch off your phone.

This step may not enable you to remove the virus from your phone but rather it will stop further harm to your gadget by malware.

You can likewise endeavor to try Android virus removal manually by removing the malicious application from your phone.

However I found here the best possible solutions and potential android virus removal methods that will guide about Android infections and fixing the infection infected phones.

When you switch off your device, the malware on your gadget won’t be able to connect with the network to further spread on your gadget and cause more harm.

It will likewise give you the chance to think and research the issue you are confronting. In the event that you feel far fetched about android virus removal and need to request expert advice you are on the right page.

Is antivirus required for android phones?

Indeed, we will further talk about some of the great available tools for Android security, this question may sound unobvious. In any case, we would like to talk about this part of antimalware tools where a few users question the usefulness of antimalware tools.

To summarize, we should discuss how antimalware tools for Android are valuable to keep your gadget privacy and security intact:

Importance of Antivirus on your smartphone

It offers complete security:

The best part of utilizing antimalware tools is that they offer you total security against all malware threats including ransomware, adware, keyloggers, spyware, trojan horses, rogue software and any other virus threats.

In addition to the complete security to your gadget. It likewise helps you improve your gadget performance altogether with other useful features.

It offers you real-time security:

Advanced antimalware tools provide you real-time security to keep you safe against real-time threats. Here, these tools block any download of a malicious application or other content and inform you about it.

It is a helpful feature to block malicious and suspicious content at source so it couldn’t bring about further damage. This is a standout amongst the most important features that you should check while choosing the best antimalware app for your Android gadget.

It shields you from emerging threats:

These tools continue updating their database with the goal that it can shield you from all current and emerging malware threats. Here, they update a huge number of malware definitions all the time so that not even the latest malware danger could breach your system security.

It saves your time:

Antimalware tools automatically work to offer you with effective and instant results. It is likewise useful to save your time and decrease manual efforts.

These tools provide a detailed report of all infections and help you quarantine them in a compelling way.

Using advanced antimalware tools, you can keep your gadget privacy and security intact.

Source: https://www.akeentech.com/android-virus-removal-tips/

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by bravesoul247(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Which antivirus do you recommend?
Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by akeentech(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
bravesoul247:
Which antivirus do you recommend?
You can use AVG

CC: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by Lexusgs430: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Just use Malwarebytes + ESET running in the background....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by NCANTaskForce: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
FTC

But Gburugburu is a crook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by Glorylynn: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Half plot of land for sale here grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by dotunbidemi: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
ETC
Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by Emmyginger(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
most antivirus are fake

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by xexss: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmm OK o

1 Like

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by olayemioshiyemi: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Space booked
Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by DonX001: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
This has to be one of the most poorly written articles I've ever read on Nairaland. Just going round and round about without saying anything sensible.
So many useless words and expressions being thrown around without making much sense.
I suggest you pick up a book on basic writing skills and learn from it.
If you can't write sensibly in English, then write in Yoruba. Its not by force to write in English.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Asides some Chinese OEMs that bundle their phones with malware, there's zero to nothing chance of installing malware from the Play Store. And most antivirus apps are bogus claims, they offer no protections on these manufacturers compromised devices. Ensure you buy from trusted brands like Samsung, etc.

8 Likes

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by ZarahBuhari: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
You're not a tech savvy OP

Your assertions are flawed

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by lordtosan(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Whoever wrote this smoked weed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by DonX001: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
lordtosan:
Whoever wrote this smoked weed.

Gbam!! My exact sentiments!!!
Oshogbo weed mixed with pawpaw leaves.
The article is a bloody waste of my time for such an interesting looking title.

12 Likes

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by jetz(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
No android antivirus on earth can save you from malware trojan horse and the likes of it i.e sturborn stuffs like service time, monkey test, and co, your best bet is to be more vigilante on the kind of website you visit, links u click, and pop ups esp on movie websites... If u suspect your android device is under attack do a full flash of your o.s and don't restore your app backup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by jetz(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
jetz:
No android antivirus on earth can save you from malware trojan horse and the likes of it i.e sturborn stuffs like service time, monkey test, and co, your best bet is to be more vigilante on the kind of website you visit, links u click, and pop ups esp on movie websites... If u suspect your android device is under attack do a full flash of your o.s and don't restore your app backup.
the other method is using android command prompt or titanium back up app or link2sd to freeze malware, trojan horse or virus via system apps which of course requires root access
Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by Prestige16(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Prestige16:
I thought I was the only one who could make meaning of his write up
DonX001:
This has to be one of the most poorly written articles I've ever read on Nairaland. Just going round and round about without saying anything sensible.
So many useless words and expressions being thrown around without making much sense.
If you can't write sensibly in English, then write in Yoruba. Its not by force to write in English.
I thought I was the only one who couldnt make meaning of his write up

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by TheUbermensch: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
DonX001:

Godbless you.
the nigga akeentech is just a crook.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
ill-informed tech blogger wannabe undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by DKM123: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is this the fault of the writer or the mod who brought this to front page. angry
A lot of trash are written on nairaland on a per second basis. The onus lies on the Mods who brings the topic to front page.

Las las sha, the writer and mod mumu strong!

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by ElRapido: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
How on earth did this article get to front-page, now I believe that the mods are being paid to push topics to Frontpage. I give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by ElMajestique: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
You're a techie and you don't know that mobile/android "antivirus" apps are a waste of download data and RAM. All those phone boosters and the like..... Trash. Bloatware, infact!

1 Like

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by 3kay945(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
DonX001:

I skipped paragraphs looking for the solution yet couldn't fine any concrete thing. cool

1 Like

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by micmond: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bia Op !! in a nutshell, what are you saying ? I'm very angry with your article now.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by ganwa: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Exactly.......
DonX001:
Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
akeentech:

You can use AVG

CC: Lalasticlala
AVG works like magic... I have been having malware problems with my google chrome browser until this evening

1 Like

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by trueking: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
If I read this buttload of crap on your blog, I'll never return.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by donqx: 1:28am On Aug 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by pacespot(m): 1:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Nice. But you never said how to detect malware, does malware render a device useless before you detect one?
Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by trappatoni(m): 5:02am On Aug 27, 2018
The Op is drunk and exhausted from too much wanking. I mean you got no solution despite the catchy title. MTN did their own and now this. angry

1 Like

Re: Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone by Pachesky(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2018
DonX001:
You were making sense until the last part. Youve made a brilliant observation but attacking the writers intellect was off the mark man.. Too many veiled insults on nairaland these days

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN, GLO, Others Threaten To Increase Tariffs / 6 Symptoms Of Android Infection / Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.