Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Somebody Help! My Prepaid Electric Meter Is Billing Too High - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Somebody Help! My Prepaid Electric Meter Is Billing Too High (736 Views)

Help: My Longi Prepaid Meter Is Not Supplying Light / PHCN(IKEJA ELECTRIC) Meter Activation Code Delay / My Prepaid Meter Is Reading At A High Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help! My Prepaid Electric Meter Is Billing Too High by strungcity: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
My prepaid electric meter is billing me too high despite changing all the electric bulbs to energy saving ones and turning off my freezer during the day I still use about 2k weekly for a two bdroom apartment. I have asked my neighbors about theirs and its nothing compared to mine. Please, anybody with useful info should please help a brother.
Re: Somebody Help! My Prepaid Electric Meter Is Billing Too High by psucc(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bros, the installation was poor. kindly call the PHCN guys and pay their "bill" and you will see the miracle. They have to 'kill' your purse since you could not fill their own.
Re: Somebody Help! My Prepaid Electric Meter Is Billing Too High by strungcity: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
psucc:
Bros, the installation was poor. kindly call the PHCN guys and pay their "bill" and you will see the miracle. They have to 'kill' your purse since you could not fill their own.
Thanks
Re: Somebody Help! My Prepaid Electric Meter Is Billing Too High by obua: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
strungcity:
My prepaid electric meter is billing me too high despite changing all the electric bulbs to energy saving ones and turning off my freezer during the day I still use about 2k weekly for a two bdroom apartment. I have asked my neighbors about theirs and its nothing compared to mine. Please, anybody with useful info should please help a brother.
2k weekly is not too much for a 2bdr flat. How many hours do you have light daily? How many units do you buy with 2k?

(1) (Reply)

MISSING PERSON! Help Us Find Akinsiwaju Sanya / Have You Ever Committed Incest? / The Most Emotional Pictures You've Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.