Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Affordable And High Standard School In Yaba - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Affordable And High Standard School In Yaba (502 Views)

Fire Outbreak at WAEC's National Office In Yaba / Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And High Standard School In Yaba by isedehi: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Please, I am looking for an affordable and high standard school in yaba. A friend told me of one that is 65k per term. I've seen their website and their social media. I am not certain that it's 65k from all I see. They look more expensive with all the activities they seem to be doing. Does any know about the school. They call it Evergreen School.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top Ranking Universities In Canada With Low Tuition Fees. / I Am Confused, Frustrated And Depressed. / MBBS From All American Institute Of Medical Sciences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.