Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Poem/Story Contest - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem/Story Contest (765 Views)

Short Story Contest To Win Cash Prize — My New Year Eve In 200 Words / Participate In The 2018 APEN/AISEN Short Story Contest, Powered By Okadabooks / César Egido Serrano Foundation Short Story Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem/Story Contest by sawdi: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
If you're a writer and you reside in Lagos then check out this poem/story contest. If you reside outside Lagos you can still join.

There'll be a total of 10 winners plus special award for best poem/story. You wouldn't want to miss this.

The league just started.

Entry closes 16th of September.

It's not too late to join now.

Re: Poem/Story Contest by sawdi: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Award and endorsement for 1st place include:

Re: Poem/Story Contest by sawdi: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
And

Re: Poem/Story Contest by sawdi: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
2nd and 3rd winners

2nd and 3rd Writers on the League table will be interviewed and also granted full video coverage of entrepreneurship skill/brand/product showcasing etc for 3Months, once in a month, valued at N62,000

4Months endorsed free photo-shoot with @kdstudeo, in addition of 2 persons. Makeup artist included and also outdoor shoots.

YOU WILL PLAY A ROLE IN A SHORT POETIC MOVIE, PRODUCTION WILL BE COVERED BY KD STUDIO. If you’re unavailable, we will pass your role to a different writer with similar points, but we will strongly advice you should be present.

If you are available or not, extracts from your short poem or story will be used in the firm production.

You will be published in Flustro magazine next edition.

As a representative, you will be funded in a single ‘Art Event’ which comes up only in 2018.
Re: Poem/Story Contest by sawdi: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th winners

ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED WINNERS ON THE LEAGUE TABLE WILL BE FEATURED IN A SHORT POETIC MOVIE AS DIFFERENT CHARACTERS.

In the case of unavailability, we will pass the role to a different writer with similar points.

If you’re available or not extract from your Poem/Story will be used in the production of the movie.

A one on one interview with the founder of Lekeku.

Only one writer from this category will receive a branded Lekeku T-shirt which is valued at N6,000
Re: Poem/Story Contest by sawdi: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Special Awards

The best Poem/Story of the season will be presented a 2Months full sponsorship of a studio space for personal virtual production,which is valued at N93,000 twice a month. Which includes, standby generator, fully Air conditioned, Wi-Fi, and filming equipment etc.

1 Like

Re: Poem/Story Contest by Layinka20(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
I love writing poems. I'd like to join.
here is my info.

Name: Lamidi Olayinka Ahmed
Phone No: 08183939439
Email: msg.abdulahmid@gmail.com

studying finance at University of Ilorin
Re: Poem/Story Contest by Layinka20(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
I love writing poems. I'd like to join. here is my info.
Name: Lamidi Olayinka Ahmed Phone No: 08183939439
studying finance at University of Ilorin
Re: Poem/Story Contest by Layinka20(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Poem/Story Contest by sawdi: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Layinka20:
here is my info.

You don't need to drop your contact info. Just visit the website. Lekeku.com

Pls remove your contact info.
Re: Poem/Story Contest by Layinka20(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
sawdi:

You don't need to drop your contact info. Just visit the website. Lekeku.com
Pls remove your contact info.
all ryt. thanks
Re: Poem/Story Contest by sawdi: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
The studio

Re: Poem/Story Contest by sawdi: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Entry closes 16th of September

Re: Poem/Story Contest by nh04: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
@Postfut the antispam keep banning my nairaland account each time I post my full name please come over here
Re: Poem/Story Contest by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
nh04:
@Postfut the antispam keep banning my nairaland account each time I post my full name please come over here

Thought of the same thing. Drop your full details here and delete them after 5mins
Re: Poem/Story Contest by nh04: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Postfut:

Thought of the same thing. Drop your full details here and delete them after 5mins

Here is my full acc name in dashed format to avoid being banned

Thanks
Re: Poem/Story Contest by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2018
nh04:

Here is my full acc name in dashed format to avoid being banned

O-D-I-A-N-O-S-E-N I-Z-I-B-I-L-I

0-0-1-6-4-8-2-8-5-7

Stanbic ibtc

Thanks

Done. You should have received it. Kindly confirm.
Re: Poem/Story Contest by nh04: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Postfut:

Done. You should have received it. Kindly confirm.

Yes baba I received it immediately. I was quoting you on the other thread, that was the cause the delay in replying you here

May God Almighty enrich your pockets in a million folds for this your generosity in Jesus Name. Amen

Words are not enough for me to thank you for this you have done this morning.
You are blessed

Here is the alert

Re: Poem/Story Contest by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2018
nh04:

Yes baba I received it immediately. I was quoting you on the other thread, that was the cause the delay in replying you here

May God Almighty enrich your pockets in a million folds for this your generosity in Jesus Name. Amen

Words are not enough for me to thank you for this you have done this morning.
You are blessed

Here is the alert

Your are welcome. Keep being you.

1 Like

Re: Poem/Story Contest by nh04: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Postfut:

Your are welcome. Keep being you.

Thank you baba

(1) (Reply)

Lucid Traveler By Norbert Frank / Story Of A Barrack Child / Professional Ebook Writers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.