Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) (30031 Views)

NYSC Member Says He Funded Himself In School With Proceeds From Yahoo / Mother Sells Baby For N600,000 To Buy Phone, Wrapper / Mother Sells Son For N300,000 In Enugu; Buyer Resells At 350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by jtjohn(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2018
h
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2018
Sad
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Ikem11(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2018
Na them
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Moreoffaith(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2018
This woman and the bad friend who advised her to sell her child are fools.But she is the bigger fool.Nothing good comes out of keeping a bad company SMH
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by DoreJoe(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2018
Very soon, people will sale themselves grin
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Born2Breed(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by chiizworld(f): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2018
Charge to court despite her miserable state of poverty?
She's truly story dats why she came up to confess.,.. What she need is financial support not financial drain
This country lacks common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2018
Nawa oo. See what poverty cause
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2018
Of course she will shift the blame to the husband,dumb broad.so according to her,her needs and frustration is owning a mobile phone,this is what you get sha when most topics that grace FP is slay mama's .bittttch want to slay and dump her husband to the curb like that fair broad that left her matrimonial home in big brother that year.
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Simplep:
Kai,POVERTY!!!!....d fear of poverty is the beggining of wisdom
what wisdom in selling her baby? The fear of poverty is the beginning of desperation.
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2018
sunkky83:
Nawa oo. See what poverty cause

It's not poverty,it's just a dumb broad not content in life.

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Eagleword14(f): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2018
A married woman sold her baby shocked shocked
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by micflo28(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Poverty. This crazy news and others are more rampant under this government. Is the government distributing poverty instead of wealth?. Is she better than her mates frying akara on the streets, selling tomato in the market. Hussle in naija has been given a masculine face alone. Return the phone and go and get your baby
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by sparkle6(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

I stopped arguing with most of these south east guys becsuse most of them re bast***d who is product of baby factory business
My friend stop generalise a cheap comment before amad*oha strike u down.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Aliii(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari you see weytin you cause ?
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Lordofthewest(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2018
Just here to check and verify names.. Seen, edo amaka ft igbo amaka.

Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by thaoriginator: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2018
shockedshockedshocked Dis one deep o!

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by omooba969(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
IPOB again...chaigrin

The girls knows where the baby business is thriving, she knows where the products would sell.

Anambraaaaaaaaa! cool
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
When Nigerian women are told to make money before getting married they won't listen.

She was depending on the man to provide everything for them and he failed, assuming she has a business or job she would've helped with the little she can.
But as usual, she's a jobless sit at home liability.

Don't bring children into the world to suffer they won't hear.

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by tunary(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
As she fine reach she no even see correct guy to care for her, na only sweet mouth guys them dey fall for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
chiizworld:
Charge to court despite her miserable state of poverty?
She's truly story dats why she came up to confess.,.. What she need is financial support not financial drain
This country lacks common sense

I guess this is sarcasm?

There's no country in the world where this will happen and she won't be charged.
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by omooba969(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
sparkle6:

My friend stop generalise a cheap comment before amad*oha strike u down.

Who's amadioha?

where does he/she reside?

what does he/she look like?

What's his/her date of birth?

What tribe does he/she belong to? undecided
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari is working !

Everything is great !!

The economy is improving !!!

The woman is foolish, she has not been able to tap into Buhari's magic undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by omooba969(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
Simplep:
Kai,POVERTY!!!!....d fear of poverty is the beggining of wisdom

I thought you were Igbo, why are you bashing you people na?
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Lol,u ehn,i am nt ibo o..besides i am nt bashing anyone...i am only bashing dat idiot called POVERTY
omooba969:

I thought you were Igbo, why are you bashing you people na?

1 Like

Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Fitbillionairep: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2018
if you can sell it to a good family like dangote or otedola or me, it is better than bringing up the child in a shit hole
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Bimpe29: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Holy ghost...................................
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by dandollaz: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Proffdada:
grin
you are already high
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by omooba969(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2018
Simplep:
Lol,u ehn,i am nt ibo o..besides i am nt bashing anyone...i am only bashing dat idiot called POVERTY

With that picture? shocked

Don't you see the shape of the head? grin U dis girl...undecided
Re: Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court / Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.