Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos (19315 Views)

Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos / Evans In Tears As He Was Found Guilty Of Conspiracy And Kidnapping (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by Laple0541(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
16year old arrested for kidnapping

Who did she kidnap?

A goat grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Laple0541:

A goat grin
Lolz
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Our security agencies and mediocrity, quick to arrest and detain but slow in conducting proper investigation, just imagine how they incarcerated the little girl....just hope she wasn't molested while in detention
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by Afriifa(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Boyooosa:

Take your time to now edit your post this one you have gained FP.
Did you mean HARRAS seriously? A juvenile was persecuted unjustly and severely, you were talking of harrass... I know u r short of words.
man I am just so tired with these killers putting on security uniform.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Afriifa:
man I am just so tired with these killers putting on security uniform.
It is well!
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
gerrardomendes:
That young lawyer's shoe will definitely take him places.
The tym wey gej dey like am, he no even get shoe. So what's your problem grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by budusky05(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
angry

Does that mean she has been there for crime she didn't commit nawaa

FTC......... More blessings This week amen

Heard she has an account that was used to collect ransom from kidnapped victims.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by mommaJ(f): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by hizzypearl(f): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
nanauju:
Prison is not a place to be o
A visit to the prison will start making you pray never to be in the wrong place at a wrong time. Na nothing carry some enter there
Do you wanna be in the wrong place at the right time?.. check your prayer ma'am.
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
budusky05:

Heard she has an account that was used to collect ransom from kidnapped victims.

Hmmmm

It means she know the kidnappers then
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by ailenmen: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Is this not the same girl that was holding a human head in the police station and they were asking her how she got it ?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by Ajiowe: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
I want to let my Nairaland friends know about KEDI HEALTHCARE. I am a Distributor of Kedi healthcare products such as Re-vive, Golden Six, Reishi etc. Order Re-vive today from me guys through these Gsm numbers: 08025055260, 08098661261 & 08036340808. I shall be glad you did.

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by Witnes: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Look at that group pix ,u will agree with me d lawyer is looking 4 a job
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by Omoapena(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
angry

Does that mean she has been there for crime she didn't commit nawaa

FTC......... More blessings This week amen

What's with this FTC,
Are you guys being paid for it?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by ehmmy11(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
shocked shocked since 2017... Chia which kind of place. Is this... Welcome back to the zoo young girl embarassed thank God you were true to your name smiley
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Regains Freedom After Being Arrested For Kidnapping. Photos by showstopperss(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
gerrardomendes:
That young lawyer's shoe will definitely take him places.
bros you unnice ooo..chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video / Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) / Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.