Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

*gionee X1 Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *gionee X1 Thread (678 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A10 (x1) For Sale / Gionee A1 Lite Full Review: 20MP Selfie Camera Samples (Photos) / Gionee X1 Comes With 4G, Fingerprint And Dual Flash At Low Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*gionee X1 Thread by Dichrys(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Gionee X1 Specifications, Review and Highlights

Display & Design
The Gionee X1 comes moderate with a 5-inch display which has an HD (1280 * 720) pixel resolution. The smartphone has antenna lines running horizontally through its back on the top and bottom bezels, and it uses capacitive buttons for navigation.
Storage & Processor
The Gionee X1 is powered by a 64-bit 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor which has 2GB of RAM to operate and is assisted by a Mali-T720 GPU. The phone has 16GB of onboard storage which can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.

Camera
The X1 sports 8MP cameras on both its front and rear sides. The rear camera which is used for main photography has autofocus, a 1.4″ sensor and a 1.12μm pixel size, and is accompanied by a LED flash for visibility in low-light conditions.
Battery & Connectivity
The smartphone packs a 3000mAh battery which does well to last for a whole day on average use. It has Bluetooth version 4.2 and 4G with Voice-over-LTE for those who wish to receive calls while surfing the net at super-fast speed on 4G LTE.
The phone has a dual SIM slot and comes with GPS and FM Radio.
Software & Hardware
The Gionee X1 features a fingerprint sensor which can be used to take selfies, below its rear camera module. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with version 4.0 of Gionee’s Amigo UI layered on top.

Re: *gionee X1 Thread by Dichrys(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2018
Slick design

Re: *gionee X1 Thread by bamac(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2018
To cap it all, the price is pocket friendly.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Re: *gionee X1 Thread by Arakonedo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
How much?
Re: *gionee X1 Thread by Dichrys(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Arakonedo:
How much?
is 31,990 in jumia
Re: *gionee X1 Thread by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Dichrys:
Gionee X1 Specifications, Review and Highlights

Display & Design
The Gionee X1 comes moderate with a 5-inch display which has an HD (1280 * 720) pixel resolution. The smartphone has antenna lines running horizontally through its back on the top and bottom bezels, and it uses capacitive buttons for navigation.
Storage & Processor
The Gionee X1 is powered by a 64-bit 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor which has 2GB of RAM to operate and is assisted by a Mali-T720 GPU. The phone has 16GB of onboard storage which can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.

Camera
The X1 sports 8MP cameras on both its front and rear sides. The rear camera which is used for main photography has autofocus, a 1.4″ sensor and a 1.12μm pixel size, and is accompanied by a LED flash for visibility in low-light conditions.
Battery & Connectivity
The smartphone packs a 3000mAh battery which does well to last for a whole day on average use. It has Bluetooth version 4.2 and 4G with Voice-over-LTE for those who wish to receive calls while surfing the net at super-fast speed on 4G LTE.
The phone has a dual SIM slot and comes with GPS and FM Radio.
Software & Hardware
The Gionee X1 features a fingerprint sensor which can be used to take selfies, below its rear camera module. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with version 4.0 of Gionee’s Amigo UI layered on top.

I need your help.

I'm using Gionee M5plus but I want to flash Gionee M6 firmware into my m5,please are there any implications?

I heard it's wrong but what about now that both phones are from the same manufacturer?

(1) (Reply)

The New Pocophone F1 Full Review / Tecno Camon I2x Top Features / Xiaomi Pocophone Fi Full Specification, Reviews And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.