Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

A Lady Radio Presenter Needs A Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Lady Radio Presenter Needs A Man (311 Views)

Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / A Lady Needs A Serious Young Guy / Needs A Sex Parterner In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Radio Presenter Needs A Man by jumia1: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
She is a radio presenter, a blogger and a photographer who loves to dance,watching sports and movies,.

She is proud of her heritage as a TAROK WOMAN from Langtang, Nigeria.

She described her self as a MelSan although but some would argue that she is sanguine. You’ll have to find out yourself �

She is a dreamer who wants to travel and try different kinds of food.

Her career is very important and she hoped to make a mark in journalism.

Family and my relationship with God are equally important so if you’ve seen something you like just go ahead and send a message.

She is looking for this kind of man

I’m hoping to meet someone honest and outgoing with good values. I’m sapiosexual and in dire need of a challenge, someone I can learn from. Someone who doesn’t mind lengthy conversations.

Someone who can make me laugh is a huge plus… Give me puns and watch me laugh my butt off.

Click here for more info:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/dating-forum-for-single-guys-who-are-searching-for-true-love/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Friends In Sagamu / Looking For Friends At Ibadan, Akobo Precisely / Adorable Moment Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Asaba Airport Tarmac (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.