Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

"Nobody Owes Anybody Anything Because We Are All In For The Craft"- T.J Dan - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Nobody Owes Anybody Anything Because We Are All In For The Craft"- T.J Dan (265 Views)

Nobody Owes You Anything; Go Out, Get It Done / Origin. A Novel By Dan Brown / Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Nobody Owes Anybody Anything Because We Are All In For The Craft"- T.J Dan by SynCityNg: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Praxis Magazine for Arts and Literature is a digital company that aims to create a rallying point for writers and artists to commune and progress their craft. The magazine showcases unique arts, literature, podcasts and performance poetry from both established and emerging writers, artists and poets.

Daniel John Tukura – popularly known as Tee Jay Dan, – is a writer and documentary filmmaker who initially trained as Screenwriter with the New York Film Academy. He is founder, publisher and digital editor at Praxis Magazine for Arts and Literature.

Jennifer Chinenye Emelife is co-founder and lead correspondent at Praxis Magazine for Arts and Literature.
Hello TJ! Nice to have you on the show.
It’s a pleasure to be here!
Let’s begin. How did an established filmmaker think of establishing a digital publishing platform?
I have always wanted to see a digital platform that does more than publishing of works of fiction and annual or quarterly issues. So I wrote down some other things such platform could do and reached others to those already in existence. They all rejected my ideas. So, in 2015 I put together a team and we started Praxis Magazine for Arts and Literature. We wanted a digital platform for everyone- photographers, painters, writers, poets, readers and some more! I was in love with ... https:///2BRl1cB

Re: "Nobody Owes Anybody Anything Because We Are All In For The Craft"- T.J Dan by KingSatan: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Literature / *unforeseen* / Poem: Deep Thoughts By Karlagod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.