Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,386 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

The Sluggish And Nonchalant Attitude Of Staff At Mtn Asaba Office - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Sluggish And Nonchalant Attitude Of Staff At Mtn Asaba Office (395 Views)

iphone 12 pro gold available in Asaba Delta State / Iphone XR 64gb available in Asaba, Owerri, ANAMBRA / Location= Asaba Iphone 13 pro max and iphone 13 available for sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sluggish And Nonchalant Attitude Of Staff At Mtn Asaba Office by HisSexcellency(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
visited mtn office at asaba along the onitsha-asaba express way and get the delay of my life. Very sluggish and nonchalant attitude of staff.
I left work and went to retrieve my Sim that got lost only to be met with sluggish staff at their office in asaba.
It took them like forever to attend to one person, complaining customers all seated impatiently. I felt like abandoning the SIM and go for a new network entirely if not for the number of people who had known me by that number.
It's very unprofessional and insensitive to ignore customer complaint

Re: The Sluggish And Nonchalant Attitude Of Staff At Mtn Asaba Office by 1x2x3: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
I experienced this before. Next time try their branch around Ibusa Junction.
Re: The Sluggish And Nonchalant Attitude Of Staff At Mtn Asaba Office by HisSexcellency(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
1x2x3:
I experienced this before. Next time try their branch around Ibusa Junction.
Ok, thanks. I wanted to complain to the manager there, was told she stepped out

(1) (Reply)

Dell Mini Laptops With 128gb SSD Available For Sale From Wednesday Next Week / I Need A Laptop Urgently / Laptop Repair Services In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.