Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Got Interview Invite From BG Lead Concept..real Or Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Interview Invite From BG Lead Concept..real Or Scam? (3828 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / DPR Interview Invite / Invite From Outcess-formerly CCSL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Interview Invite From BG Lead Concept..real Or Scam? by dlawnoni: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
I received an interview invite from BG lead concept on Wednesday..real or scam?
Re: I Got Interview Invite From BG Lead Concept..real Or Scam? by ADRIAN88(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Got sent an email too;

(FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! Please steer clear!)

The mail looks exactly like this;

Dear APPLICANT

Your application on one of our online platforms stood out to us and we would like to invite you for an Interview at BG-LEAD CONCEPT to discuss the role you will play in our company and get to know you a bit better.

Location: Plot 4 Kareem Estate, off Lateef Jakande Way, Mega Chicken b/stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja.

Date: Wednesday 29th August 2018
Time: 9:00am.

You will meet with the HR MANAGER. You’ll have the chance to discuss the role and learn more about our company.

BG-LEAD CONCEPT is a fast-growing business strategy, human capacity development, research compliance and consulting. Our outfit is dedicated to providing innovative business solution to her teaming clients and customers. Our mission is to provide professional and trusted consulting services that assist businesses and non-profit organizations in operating sustainably. We provide workable business solutions in combination with our own business backgrounds, and deliver valuable services in a timely and cost-effective way.

Bring along a copy of your CV for confirmation. Your Personal Identification Reference number is BGLC/HRM/1002

Confirm your availability by replying this email with a soft copy of your updated CV as soon as possible to confirm details we already posess in our database

For further enquiry/assistance contact the secretary on 07053431354

Best regards

1 Like

Re: I Got Interview Invite From BG Lead Concept..real Or Scam? by Oluyanmife: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2018
dlawnoni:
I received an interview invite from BG lead concept on Wednesday..real or scam?

Hello, please did you go for the interview?
Re: I Got Interview Invite From BG Lead Concept..real Or Scam? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
I just received a mail like this too. Thank God I have not wasted tfare all the way down to ikeja.

ADRIAN88:
Got sent an email too;

(FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! Please steer clear!)

The mail looks exactly like this;

Dear APPLICANT

Your application on one of our online platforms stood out to us and we would like to invite you for an Interview at BG-LEAD CONCEPT to discuss the role you will play in our company and get to know you a bit better.

Location: Plot 4 Kareem Estate, off Lateef Jakande Way, Mega Chicken b/stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja.

Date: Wednesday 29th August 2018
Time: 9:00am.

You will meet with the HR MANAGER. You’ll have the chance to discuss the role and learn more about our company.

BG-LEAD CONCEPT is a fast-growing business strategy, human capacity development, research compliance and consulting. Our outfit is dedicated to providing innovative business solution to her teaming clients and customers. Our mission is to provide professional and trusted consulting services that assist businesses and non-profit organizations in operating sustainably. We provide workable business solutions in combination with our own business backgrounds, and deliver valuable services in a timely and cost-effective way.

Bring along a copy of your CV for confirmation. Your Personal Identification Reference number is BGLC/HRM/1002

Confirm your availability by replying this email with a soft copy of your updated CV as soon as possible to confirm details we already posess in our database

For further enquiry/assistance contact the secretary on 07053431354

Best regards

1 Like

Re: I Got Interview Invite From BG Lead Concept..real Or Scam? by ADRIAN88(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
sexymedico:
I just received a mail like this too. Thank God I have not wasted tfare all the way down to ikeja.

You mean this is December and those guys are still sending such? Wow! Lol! The hustle is real.
Re: I Got Interview Invite From BG Lead Concept..real Or Scam? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Yes, big time! Their advert for office assistant is on . I can't imagine the number of people that have become victims of their scam.
Re: I Got Interview Invite From BG Lead Concept..real Or Scam? by Emmarchie09(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
These guys keep changing their name, don't waste your transport fare, it's just a mere waste of precious time. I had fallen a victim and I promised to help as many as I can reach not to also be victimised.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me / Recruitment At Total Nigeria / Joemarine Institute Of Nautical And Research Studies,warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.