Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Request For Features For An Online Cbt Practice Website. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Request For Features For An Online Cbt Practice Website. (1021 Views)

No Scam! Pls Any Online Cbt Script Available? / Pls Anyone Recommend Online Cbt Software Used By Myschool / Online CBT Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For Features For An Online Cbt Practice Website. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hello, fellow nairalanders, pls i need suggestion from any interested person that is ready to help. . am trying to setup an online cbt practice website but am looking out for features that can make my site unique and different from others. anticipating your kind contributions
Re: Request For Features For An Online Cbt Practice Website. by airsaylongcon: 1:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Group the questions in your question bank into the various topics for that subject and ensure you test engine draws at least one question from each topic area.

Source for questions used by foreign exam bodies so that it is not monotonous and examinees are forced to think differently
Re: Request For Features For An Online Cbt Practice Website. by Legolast: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Let it include:

1. Hint
2. Thorough explanation on each question
3. Picking questions at random i.e the questions might be 60 questions for the students, set 100 questions and the computer should pick them randomly.
4. If it is contains calculations, include calculator especially scientific calculator.
5. You can have mobile application for it (iOS and Android if possible)
6. Make sure your answers are 99.99% correct.
8. Fast loading
9. If you need help, let me know (might help for free if it something that can be done freely without stressing)

Please quote me to reply if I hit the point.
Re: Request For Features For An Online Cbt Practice Website. by Legolast: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2018
jovialportal:
Hello, fellow nairalanders, pls i need suggestion from any interested person that is ready to help. . am trying to setup an online cbt practice website but am looking out for features that can make my site unique and different from others. anticipating your kind contributions

Re: Request For Features For An Online Cbt Practice Website. by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Group the questions in your question bank into the various topics for that subject and ensure you test engine draws at least one question from each topic area.

Source for questions used by foreign exam bodies so that it is not monotonous and examinees are forced to think differently
Thanks, it really help
Re: Request For Features For An Online Cbt Practice Website. by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2018
Legolast:

Thanks, will get to you if i counter any problem while trying to get it up and running.
Re: Request For Features For An Online Cbt Practice Website. by Legolast: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
jovialportal:
Thanks, will get to you if i counter any problem while trying to get it up and running.

OK bro
Re: Request For Features For An Online Cbt Practice Website. by resopip: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
We work together with our clients to build compelling mobile apps that provide lasting excitement and value to their customers. Our understanding of mobile and web based technology empowers us to bring a level of expertise to your company like no one else.

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business (You can also inquire for sample of our mobile app portfolio)

(1) (Reply)

USSD Developer Come In For A Job / Convert Your Website To Apk / Do We Have Developers In Nigeria That Build And Sell Custom Themes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.