Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Little Girl Sobs With Joy After Finding Out She’s Being Adopted On Her Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Sobs With Joy After Finding Out She’s Being Adopted On Her Birthday (674 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Sobs With Joy After Finding Out She’s Being Adopted On Her Birthday by trendysturvs(f): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2018
A tear-jerking video shows a little girl sobbing with happiness as she learns that she is going to be adopted on her birthday. Her new mom Paige Zezulka uploaded the clip to Facebook on Friday to announce that she had adopted the girl, as well as her brother and sister. The girl is filmed opening a present, while her soon-to-be adoptive father Daniel, who is sat next to her says ‘I want you to read it.’

She picks up what appears to be a frame, and reads its inscription – ‘I’m going to be adopted’ – moments before being overcome with emotion. The video has been shared more than 63,000 times since Zezulka, of Athens, Ga., shared it on Facebook.

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/08/little-girl-sobs-with-joy-after-finding-out-shes-being-adopted-on-her-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Sobs With Joy After Finding Out She’s Being Adopted On Her Birthday by Thecoloryellow: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2018
Awww. Nobody should be alone
Re: Little Girl Sobs With Joy After Finding Out She’s Being Adopted On Her Birthday by mozh: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
I pray u find happiness in ur new family

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Sobs With Joy After Finding Out She’s Being Adopted On Her Birthday by mozh: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
I pray you find happiness in your new family
Re: Little Girl Sobs With Joy After Finding Out She’s Being Adopted On Her Birthday by ladygudhead(f): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
now i'm teary. i may not understand how u feel girl but i knw i understand what it feels to be loved and for ones dream to come true. congrats dear!
Re: Little Girl Sobs With Joy After Finding Out She’s Being Adopted On Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2018
I'm happy for her, as well as for her brother and sister! Now they've found a stable home that has accepted all three of them together. Joy! May God bless this wonderful couple.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Iroko Has Fallen: An Exit Of The Oldest Man In Nigeria. Drop Your Condolence / Mother Cries Out, After Catching Her 2-Year-Old Daughter Drinking Alcohol / Social Phobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.