Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Mad Man Caught With Two Phones Confesses To Kidnapping After Being Beaten - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Man Caught With Two Phones Confesses To Kidnapping After Being Beaten (310 Views)

I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit / I Went Back To Kidnapping To Raise My Lawyer’s Balance – Suspect / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Caught With Two Phones Confesses To Kidnapping After Being Beaten by splendourlinus: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2018
A middle-aged man who pretended to be mad was caught on Monday while parading the streets in Akure, the capital of Ondo State.

Witnesses claimed he was searching for his kidnaped victims.
The man, who appeared upheaved , was apprehended at the Orita Obele Estate area of the twon.

One of the witnesses, whose name is revealed to be Ojo Ayobami, said the culprit was immediately handed over to a vigilante group.

Ayobami explained that the man claimed to have come from Edo to Ondo State in search of victims, stating that “he was caught on Monday morning around Orita-Obele Estate, along roadblock, Akure, Ondo State”.

read more >>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/28/mad-man-caught-with-two-phones-confesses-to-kidnapping-after-being-severely-beaten/
Re: Mad Man Caught With Two Phones Confesses To Kidnapping After Being Beaten by zinnydan(f): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Hmmmmmm....mad man+kidnapper

(1) (Reply)

Police Impound Imported Military Uniforms In Aba / 18-year-old Girl Drugs Man In Katsina To Steal His Motorcycle / Thief Robbed Lady With Toy Gun In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.