Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo (25899 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by MONITZ: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2018
betandwin112:
*****12**ODD*
England - League Cup

2018-08-28 19:45

WYCOMBE vs FOREST GREEN

TIP:

2HT

England - League Cup

2018-08-28 19:45

WALSALL vs MACCLESFIELD

TIP:

Over(3.5) GOALS
________

TOTAL==12___{ODD}

BET9JA__BOOKING NUMBER:

Z76RQNVJ

LEAST WINNER: STAKES:
#2400 AND WIN:# 27,972

BET9JA__COUPON CODE:

B925SSRAWSCTPQ-3240224

EXPECT WINNING more WINNING TICKETS IN MY WALL. ADD ME IF YOU'RE NOT IN MY LIST. I KEEP IT 100%

contact me on facebook via:

https://web.facebook.com/chimdi.chinedu.3

So what is the meaning of this ur post now?
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Dollabiz: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2018
hmm
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Duru1(m): 2:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Vianna:

You don't need tribalism to progress in today's world do you?

Why are people such as you shout racism at every opportunity?
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Duru1(m): 2:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Frankicent:
why do Nigerian police handcuff criminal with there hands in front. Why not handcuff the hand at his back...

An experience person can easily kill you with his hands cuffed in front of him. wait self do they even use plastic handcuff. Abi na only ironcuff we dey use ni.. nawa oo

Plastic cuff are very cheap less than a $1 that less e no pass 200 naira for 1. We need educated and exposed people to take NPF to another level.

It is the humane way of doing it.
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Bitcoinprof: 6:21am On Aug 29, 2018
crunchyg:
We REGISTER Companies, Organizations, Churches, Ministries, NGO's and BUSINESSES with CAC very AFFORDABLE and on TIME too. YOU PAY part of the money and pay the remaining balance after YOU have RECEIVED your CERTIFICATE . We DO all the WORK for You and you won't need to do anything or stress yourself- Contact us :Whatsapp/ Calls-check my signature for contact

How.much for ngo
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by BnQoyyim(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
The dismissed police officer was Michel Adikwu who also spearheaded Offa robbery. Why recurrence of dismissed policemen in robbery with namesake ?
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by ceejay80s(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2018
Brains1990:
He is a Biafran
first off, Benin/Edo is not Biafra.....Benin traditional rulers are oba just like the brown roof republic afonja , we Igbo have igwe...
so my guy he's ur brother, but never the less we nairalanders will party together at the end of this year, so all these tribal war na only for here for fun
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by anonymuz(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Frankicent:
why do Nigerian police handcuff criminal with there hands in front. Why not handcuff the hand at his back...

An experience person can easily kill you with his hands cuffed in front of him. wait self do they even use plastic handcuff. Abi na only ironcuff we dey use ni.. nawa oo

Plastic cuff are very cheap less than a $1 that less e no pass 200 naira for 1. We need educated and exposed people to take NPF to another level.
you only handcuff behind at point of arrest. But while parading you handcuff in front for easy movement.
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Jaqenhghar: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Nothing changed. he just wasnt using his uniforn this time round
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Frankicent(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
anonymuz:
you only handcuff behind at point of arrest. But while parading you handcuff in front for easy movement.

hmm how do you know? you an officer of the law grin
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Frankicent(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Duru1:

you bearing my name..grin I bear same name with 1 famous nollywood actor. Duru ×××× grin
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Frankicent(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
richeeyo:

You a fool
You just open your mouth to talk rubbish
Have you not been seeing police with plastic handcuffs if they are arresting many people at once
And lesser offenses

How can a person been paraded be handcuffed to the back

Ogun kill you.. How should I know just need to kmow. And you opening that your mouth like a slot.
Grow up man.
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Frankicent(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Duru1:

i don't know ooo..until now.
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Frankicent(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jimmy231:
He be like say u don go prison for foreign well well

lol your papa. na you go collect 3 bedroom flat for yaki prison.
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Jimmy231: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Frankicent:

lol your papa. na you go collect 3 bedroom flat for yaki prison.
No be so na. I just see say u get experience
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by Frankicent(m): 1:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Jimmy231:
No be so na. I just see say u get experience

lol waka
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by crunchyg: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Bitcoinprof:

How.much for ngo
Chat me up on whatsapp, the number is on my signature or you go to my profile. Thanks
Re: Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo by gift2xl: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Am not surprise. They should change that black uniform entirely, not to be reckon with blacks. I know they have different uniforms but no black ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Nigerian Women Rescued From Prostitution And Sex Slavery In Europe / Zimbabwean Woman Kills Her Husband With An Axe Over Christmas Gift (Photos) / Kidnappers Of Missing Abuja Ladies & Man Demand $300,000 Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.