Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* (746 Views)

Sold!!!Registered Honda Accord 04:650k. / #Sold# Honda Accord 04 / »»» Toks Honda Accord 04 @ N1.25M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* by douchesnozzle(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Clean registered Honda accord EOD for sale. Buy and drive.
4 plug engine
Leather interior
AC working just fill gas
6 loader cd changer plus auxiliary output
Sound engine that hasn't been worked on.

Just buy and drive to ur location nothing to fix.
Nb: Am the direct owner. I drive the vehicle to work daily. I initially wanted to sell to make up money for a property purchase. My friend who intended buying the car and gave a down payment couldn't meet up with the balance. Hence the need to re-advertise so I can complete payment for the property.
Location calabar. Feel free to come with ur mechanic. Only serious buyers please no time for long negotiations as I have been fair enough with the price.
Pix loading

PS had to repost again as previous thread was derailed.

Call or whatsapp on ****f
Re: Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* by douchesnozzle(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nice offer

Re: Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* by douchesnozzle(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
smiley

Re: Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* by douchesnozzle(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Calls already coming in.. Bargain of the year

Re: Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* by jblesn(f): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
douchesnozzle:
Clean registered Honda accord EOD for sale. Buy and drive.
4 plug engine
Leather interior
AC working just fill gas
6 loader cd changer plus auxiliary output
Sound engine that hasn't been worked on.

Just buy and drive to ur location nothing to fix.
Nb: Am the direct owner. I drive the vehicle to work daily. I initially wanted to sell to make up money for a property purchase. My friend who intended buying the car and gave a down payment couldn't meet up with the balance. Hence the need to re-advertise so I can complete payment for the property.
Location calabar. Feel free to come with ur mechanic. Only serious buyers please no time for long negotiations as I have been fair enough with the price.
Pix loading

PS had to repost again as previous thread was derailed.

Call or whatsapp on 07063390437
Really? Are you sure there's no other story to it? I remember You and this car
Re: Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* by douchesnozzle(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
jblesn:
Really? Are you sure there's no other story to it? I remember You and this car
Madam which story?? Plus how do u remember. I clearly stated I had a previous thread derailed by unnecessary arguments. Plus clearly stating my reason for selling shouldn't be a problem so why highlighting my post. Pls I don't want a repeat of what happened on my previous post. Serious buyers only. Tnx Ma

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* by douchesnozzle(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
wink

Re: Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* by douchesnozzle(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Keep the calls coming. Pls location is calabar u can come with ur mechanic.

Re: Honda Accord 04 420k *urgent Sale* SOLD* by descrisom(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
douchesnozzle:
Keep the calls coming. Pls location is calabar u can come with ur mechanic.
Bro,can we talk privately about forex trading?

(1) (Reply)

12 months used toyota sienna 2002 first body 1.050m / Tokunbo Honda Pilot 2004 For Sale N1.650m / 2006 Tokunbo Lexus RX330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.