Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Killers Of The Aluu4 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Killers Of The Aluu4 (1245 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Killers Of The Aluu4 by amakadihot87(f): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hope the aluu4 convicted killers have faced their punishment by now................justice should take Its course
Re: The Killers Of The Aluu4 by BoboKush(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
amakadihot87:
Hope the aluu4 convicted killers have faced their punishment by now................justice should take Its course

See why I do prefer jungle justice at tym.... After many years ntn is done
Re: The Killers Of The Aluu4 by gaby(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kai... I can still picture those innocent boys who were wasted for no just cause.

Anytime i see Tobi of bbn's picture it always reminds me of one of the guys (Ugonna).
Re: The Killers Of The Aluu4 by amakadihot87(f): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
BoboKush:

See why I do prefer jungle justice at tym.... After many years ntn is done
remember they are victims of jungle justice.......its never the ultimate
Re: The Killers Of The Aluu4 by amakadihot87(f): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
gaby:
Kai... I can still picture those innocent boys who were wasted for no just cause.

Anytime i see Tobi of bbn's picture it always reminds me of one of the guys (Ugonna).
...they were indeed very handsome and smart guys.......the devil overplayed
Re: The Killers Of The Aluu4 by BoboKush(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2018
amakadihot87:
remember they are victims of jungle justice.......its never the ultimate

Even at that... Over 5yrs ntn was done to those that killed them... This matter will be swipe off soon.. The judiciary is nonsense
Re: The Killers Of The Aluu4 by amakadihot87(f): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2018
BoboKush:

Even at that... Over 5yrs ntn was done to those that killed them... This matter will be swipe off soon.. The judiciary is nonsense
.......you are very right..........God will surely reward those heartless killers.....I heard 3 were sentenced to death but who knows if really they faced their sentence

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of The Aluu4 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......you are very right..........God will surely reward those heartless killers.....I heard 3 were sentenced to death but who knows if really they faced their sentence

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Killers Of The Aluu4 by BoboKush(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
amakadihot87:

That it
Re: The Killers Of The Aluu4 by amakadihot87(f): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
6 yrs gone .......keep resting in peace brave boys

(1) (Reply)

Ordered For A Wrist Watch On Bentigos, See What Was Delivered / Exclusive: Ikeja: Nigeria’s Strippers Hub / 10 year old boy brutalized with hot pressing iron by Alfa (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.