Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son (31093 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by SEONaijaExpert: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Motherhood made Tonto Dike a better person
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by AlphaStyles(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Well na she sabi AlphaStyles is back baby i missed nairaland
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by 1zynnvn(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Does God have an Instagram account
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Did i see PRIVACY?.. Tonto dikeh and privacy b like lagos and aba,very far
Op,dis ur topic is misleading, she did nt turn down d offer,atleast not YET
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by xty50(f): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Zoharariel:
Ashewo 20kobo. Churchill has since moved on & be laughing at your attention-seeking boring & useless life - Oponu!
But pls how is she ashawo? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari must trek back to daura.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Best0211(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gistvic:
Nigeria Actress, Tonto Wigo Charity Dikeh popularly know as Tonto Dikeh has decided to put her son and happiness first before taking any choices even if it is life-changing.

She was been given a job recently which requires her to come to Lagos, Tonto which isn't in Lagos presently sees the life-changing opportunity as an impediment to her happiness and sons living environment.

She Claims:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnCEqJfAk4e/?hl=en

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/nigeria-actress-tonto-dikeh-plans-to.html

Don't worry,Churchill go soon come collect him pikin back....I sabi Churchill Wella!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by ocelot2006(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
And how will this change the price of garri in the market?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Bignuell(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
greggng:
Tonto is a complete woman. I am ready to wash her pant to Marry her.
U need help
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by cybriz82(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Last last d boy go choose him father over her..
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Zoharariel:
Ashewo 20kobo. Churchill has since moved on & be laughing at your attention-seeking boring & useless life - Oponu!

There's something about this woman that screams Emptiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Audray(f): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Jeez. I've never seen a person try this hard. What does she want? pity or love ? This is ridiculous abeg. NL front-page is total filth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by SalomonKane: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
Jeez. I've never seen a person try this hard. What does she want? pity or love ? This is ridiculous abeg. NL front-page is total filth.
hey hey, all a girl can do is try, you know. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by debokeji(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2018
#lifeless

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Dollabiz: 12:49am On Aug 29, 2018
ohh
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Bitterleafsoup: 12:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Angelawhite:

Tonto Dike is my only woman crush at the moment. Wish I can marry her cry
Get your hustle strong and it can happen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by ruggedtimi(m): 12:55am On Aug 29, 2018
wtf is she letting the public know about that

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 29, 2018
One can only pretend for so long.

This woman is classless and lifeless.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Ceccylia(f): 1:18am On Aug 29, 2018
Habaa,kilode?O se e tele ni? grin
Zoharariel:
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by BruncleZuma: 5:09am On Aug 29, 2018
The hatred dripping for this woman on NL is just too much meanwhile one Beauty pageant organiser posts about Churchill every other day to launder his image. If you are not married to Churchill please just lay the fúck-off.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by rafabenitez: 5:21am On Aug 29, 2018
Is she aware she wl eventually surrender dat boy to the father smeday,afta all these noise its d man dat owns d child,he wl surely come and take his son away
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Eshence: 5:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Eshence: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2018
dats y she returned d bride price
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Airforce1(m): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2018
I love you King Tonto.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Amberon11: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2018
That's the typical Nigerian man's mentality for you. Very backward beings.
xty50:
But pls how is she ashawo? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Amberon11: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2018
You must be living in the the previous century.
rafabenitez:
Is she aware she wl eventually surrender dat boy to the father smeday,afta all these noise its d man dat owns d child,he wl surely come and take his son away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Andrew Esiri's White Wedding / Check Out These Pictures Of Olamide Taken By TY Bello / Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.