Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

A Short Film On Mental Health - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Short Film On Mental Health (423 Views)

BBNaija: I Chose Queen As Deputy To Preserve My Mental Health – Whitemoney / A Nairalander's Short Film On Pedophilia / ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Film On Mental Health by Ifystic(f): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hello,

Did you know that about 1.7 million people in Nigeria are suffering from schizophrenia? A severe psychiatric
disorder with symptoms of emotional
instability, detachment from reality,
and withdrawal into the self. 

The disease which can emerge at any time in life affects about one percent of the world's total population, of which fifty
percent don't have access to treatment
and thirty percent of these people are
in developing countries such as Nigeria.

My name is Ifeoma Ndidi and I am a script writer. I have recently written a short film that will help create awareness about schizophrenia in Nigeria. 

I do believe that the movie if properly produced and marketed will show people why it is important to pay attention to mental illness in Nigeria.

I currently do not have any funding for the movie and that is why I am posting this. I will appreciate it if you or someone you know can invest/finance this movie in any way. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

JOHN WICK Official Trailer 2019 / Watch White Wedding Of Adekunle Gold And Simi White Wedding In Beach / First TV Channel That Comes To Your Mind When You Get Hold Of The Remote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.