Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night (38710 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Blackout: OAU Students Reading Outside (Pictures) / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by INTERMAN: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2018
The ATM are used for withdrawing cash and for money transaction but in Great Ife, the ATM has other uses. Recall in my last post of an OAU student who ran mad while reading.Here is another photo of OAU Students seen reading with ATM during exam period. This mostly happen when there there is a power outage on campus. But luckily , the ATM stand does not depend on external source of power as it has its own inbuilt battery which emit light rays from the ATM machine. In which the students maximized.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by INTERMAN: 12:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Lalasticlala seun see ur University

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by sammyp01: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2018
This one touch me

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Naychuzzy(m): 12:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Na so.. Still saw them all this evening.. The routine goes for the next 2-3weeks man. No play time for OAU right nw.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Their parents gave them money to buy lamp but dem don use am carry girl go indulge grin

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 29, 2018
grin
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by CodeTemplar: 2:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Most of the studying is even cramming. How many of them can stand alone after graduation? Can the CS grad stand alone with his laptop as capital? or the MB or even Zoology grad ?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Elnino4ladies: 4:53am On Aug 29, 2018
This is Nigeria!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by OsasAca1(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Great Ife 4 Life

OgbaFemi

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by omooba969(m): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2018
This is Learning With Tears! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2018
One day I will write a research on the "Impact of Power Supply/Electricity to Academic Excellence in Nigeria".
A correlation definitely exists between them, and their relationship is Indirect or Inverse.

Nigeria is a failed state!

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Exwizard: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Thats can be attempted robbery in disguise

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by excomarow(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2018
after going through all this stuff, you become a leader and still yet the county is still the same :/

meanwhile..

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by beethoven: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Fake reading. Wetin dem dey do since morning wey dem nor read. When night reach, dem go come dey form I dey go night class. A lot of dem na preek dem dey go suck for night class.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by sapeleboi(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2018
na owner read pass now undecided

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Seetto: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Garbage in garbage out..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Krak(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2018
INTERMAN:
The ATM are used for withdrawing cash and for money transaction but in Great Ife, the ATM has other uses. Recall in my last post of an OAU student who ran mad while reading.Here is another photo of OAU Students seen reading with ATM during exam period. This mostly happen when there there is a power outage on campus. But luckily , the ATM stand does not depend on external source of power as it has its own inbuilt battery which emit light rays from the ATM machine. In which the students maximized.

Thats White House Basement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by MrMcJay(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Exwizard:
Thats can be attempted robbery in disguise

Corporal Abba Kyari, Well done sir.

They've been doing this since around 2008 when I was in Ife although that particular ATM machine in White House was installed around 2010.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Basseybruce: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2018
I wish them the very best. Their effort will not be in vain.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2018
What is the school authority doing concerning this?!
Too bad.

All the best guys!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by bigdot1759(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Academic education is poo. After all this you'll still dey Cary una certificate Waka for road like say u dey hawk agege bread u beta go learn beta skill b4 is 3late

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by koolaid87: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2018
cursed sh1thole
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by smyo(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Bubu will still call them lazy Nigerian youth, while he promised steady power in six month. shithole man

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by excomarow(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
This is Nigeria!!!!
My beloved country...
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by hopexter(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria my country, this is really degrading at this modern age. cry
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by KendrickAyomide: 6:59am On Aug 29, 2018
My reading Go soon hot. 33 days to Gradation

1 Like

Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:00am On Aug 29, 2018
We did this way back in School, but it was midnight Gambling (Whot playing) when Light goes off and we needed to continue.
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
This is Nigeria!!!!
angry This is OAU
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by qanda: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Choi
Re: Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night by Metuh: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2018
How much is a solar lamp?

This ones are stupid. Next!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? / Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.