Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

How To Use Paypal In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria (231 Views)

You Can Now Use Paypal To Receive Money In Nigeria And Withdraw To Bank / How Can I Use Paypal To Receive Funds In Nigeria / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Paypal In Nigeria by wpng: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Even after accumulation of some PayPal funds, some newbies are still asking "how can i use PayPal in Nigeria"

It's obvious you cannot withdraw your PayPal fund directly to your local bank account yet you can spend your PayPal fund or even exchange them with Naira and get paid to your account. {How?}

Few hours ago i wrote an article to help newbies understand what is PayPal, How PayPal works, PayPal limitations in Nigeria and how to spend your PayPal fund or exchange them with Naira.

You can Read this article it answers so much questions about PayPal in Nigeria.

READ LINK. https://blogsng.com/how-to-use-paypal-in-nigeria-the-ultimate-paypal-fund-beginners-guide/

:

:

(1) (Reply)

FB Accounts For Sale / Store Pickup Extension For Magento E-commerce / Online Business Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.