Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Police Officer Gets Promoted For Breastfeeding Abandoned Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Officer Gets Promoted For Breastfeeding Abandoned Baby (458 Views)

Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate / Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) / I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Gets Promoted For Breastfeeding Abandoned Baby by sunky97: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2018
A female police officer in Argentina has been promoted by the authorities after she was seen breastfeeding a baby that was abandoned.

The female police officer, Celeste Ayala, who is also nursing her own daughter at the moment asked at the hospital if she can breastfeed the baby who refused to stop crying.

According to New York Times, the baby, which is the youngest of six sibling refuses to stop crying, which led the police officer to suggest breastfeeding the baby.

Speaking at a Argentina show, Cronica, Celeste Ayala said “I didn’t doubt it for a second,” “So I pulled out my breast and he became calm.”

Seyi Law Buys A New House, Shows Off The House Interior
Celeste Ayala was, among other police officers who took into state custody six siblings due to their extremely poor condition in a city near Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Celeste Ayala’s photo while breastfeeding the baby was posted on Facebook by her colleague, Marcos Heredia. He wrote: “I want to make public this great gesture of love you had with this baby, whom you treated like a mother without a second thought, even though you didn’t know him.”

Ayala has been promoted to the level of a Sergeant by the Minister of Security for the Province of Buenos Aires.

http://tellmystory.com.ng/police-officer-gets-promoted-for-breastfeeding-abandoned-baby/

Re: Police Officer Gets Promoted For Breastfeeding Abandoned Baby by sweetyme001(f): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Alright
Re: Police Officer Gets Promoted For Breastfeeding Abandoned Baby by SilentVboy: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Generous mother.....The kind of love that mother's have for babies can only be understood by God....

RRSPECT TO ALL THE LOVING MOTHERS!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Yet Quality Clothes For Children / Thank God / Violent school girls slaps teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.