Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ask Me Any Question About Graphic Designs - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Me Any Question About Graphic Designs (818 Views)

Ask Me Any Question About Graphic Designs / Graphic Designs, 3D Modelling ,Animation & Vfx @ Cheap Rates / Your Dope & Unique Graphic Designs @Affordable prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question About Graphic Designs by Samwiseolayemi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hello guys,
I am the brand strategist of Wise Designs and one of the best graphic designers in Nigeria. I am always here to provide answers to any and all questions relating to graphic Designs. I simply decided to do this by the virtue of the fact that i have come to realise that most graphic designers in the country only press the play button and do little or no research on how to intensify excellence of their creative sets. You would be happy at the quick fine tuning that influences your designs as timeless.

You can also reach me on watsapp 08134049693
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Graphic Designs by SignsDara(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thank you for this. What will you recommend? I want to also know if you could also run some projects for me. I am looking for a very good designer to brand me. Are you available?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Graphic Designs by Samwiseolayemi(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Okay thank you, I am taking an extensive course and would share a link with you. I am also available to work on your design projects.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional Designer Using Photoshop / 5 Games You Totally Forgot Existed Again / An Angry Nigerian Man Used BLACK MAGIC On His Girlfriend, Because Of This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.