Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Zain Browsing Is The Best In The Country - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zain Browsing Is The Best In The Country (773 Views)

Free Zain Browsing Reveal For Free / Free Zain Browsing On Computer / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zain Browsing Is The Best In The Country by olamathins(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2010
If you want to buy a mordem or you have someone who wants to buy a mordem around you, i advise you to buy zain mordem. It is simply the best.

1. The mordem is easy to configure to take sim card of another network.
2. You will be given 5000 naira worth airtime for free at the point of purchase.
3. You can use the free airtime you are given to browse for one year non stop, 24/7, by applying a simple trick.
4. If you have zain modem already,you can load just 500 naira credit and browse with it for 6months, 24/7, non stop.

If you want to know more on how to load 500 naira or use the free air time you are given to browse for free, send me an email rewardlink75@gmail. com. No need for software, no need for any code; just apply a simple trick and you can browse without any fear that it may be blocked any time.

send the email to rewardlink75@gmail. com
Re: Zain Browsing Is The Best In The Country by flagot: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2010
I am interested flagtt@yahoo.com
Re: Zain Browsing Is The Best In The Country by dinobravo9: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2010
hello am in need
workingofficials@gmail.com
Re: Zain Browsing Is The Best In The Country by olamathins(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
Simple instruction! mail me at rewardlink75@gmail.com if you need it.
Re: Zain Browsing Is The Best In The Country by olamathins(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
Simple instruction! send me an email if you are interested. The thing no be one of the cheat in town o.
It is interesting and funny! I put the detail of it in a simple ebook format just to ensure everybody gets it right.
send email to rewardlink75@gmail.com if you are interested.
Re: Zain Browsing Is The Best In The Country by onetimepro(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
i need the stuff my mail, fisola2007@gmail.com
Re: Zain Browsing Is The Best In The Country by tjbuster07: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2010
please i will love to have the zain thing too, my addy is tjbuster07@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Laptop For Sale (45k) / Strong Decoder Swap / I Need A Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.