Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Experienced Sachet/pure Water Machine Operator - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experienced Sachet/pure Water Machine Operator (555 Views)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Experienced Sachet/pure Water Machine Operator / Pure Water Seller Wearing Makeup Surprises Twitter Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Sachet/pure Water Machine Operator by ovives: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
An experienced Sachet water machine operator is needed for an immediate employment. The person must be innovative, creative, efficient and effective with a least 3years experience in operating the above mentioned machine.

send your CV/resume to: oviveswater@gmail.com
Re: Experienced Sachet/pure Water Machine Operator by temmiedee: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hello, I have someone I can recommend to you. He is very good and professional at his job. You can be rest assured that your machine(s) are in good hands with him. Can you share your contact details with me for him to get in touch with you?
Re: Experienced Sachet/pure Water Machine Operator by ovives: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hello @temmiedee, kindly tell the person to send his his CV urgently to oviveswater@gmail.com and someone will get in touch with him after his CV have been reviewed. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Position Your Business For Funding And Grants With Professional Business Plan / Federal Road Safety Corps 2018 Screening Exercise / How To Deal With Friends That Don’t Want To Pay For Your Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.