Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Neyo Vs Baby Mama - The Boy Ain't Mine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Neyo Vs Baby Mama - The Boy Ain't Mine (731 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: "Baby Mama" Video - Watch / Rate Video..dorobucci(mavins) Vs Baby Hello(wande Coal) / Sexy Love: Neyo's New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neyo Vs Baby Mama - The Boy Ain't Mine by MilkyEnt: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2010
The reports of Ne-Yo's first child caught many by surprise as the singer has long claimed he was the father of a young boy. Apparently Ne-Yo recently found out he's not the biological father of the child and currently in litigation with the child's mom "I'm not allowed to talk about it, and I'm not allowed to see (Chimere)" ,
http://www.urbanworldtv.com/article.php?id=3369

Re: Neyo Vs Baby Mama - The Boy Ain't Mine by 04kaa: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2010
the boy doesnt look like him, his mouth is different, some girls are bastarrrds.
how can u give another child to anoda father. no conscience idiot.

(1) (Reply)

The Game. Brake Lights Mix Tapes (new). Free Download. Grab Your Copy Now! / Why Avril Lavigne Is The Best Female Rocker! Listen To "hot" / Let's Talk Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Love. . . O Yes O! Sweeeet Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.