Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Photo Of Comedian Teju Babyface Wearing Pampers For His Twin Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Comedian Teju Babyface Wearing Pampers For His Twin Baby (1210 Views)

Comedian Teju Babyface Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Adorable Photos. / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Comedian Teju Babyface Wearing Pampers For His Twin Baby by dabrin: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Comedian teju babyface wears Pampers for his twin baby as he does the mummy's job. He wrote;

I always said I wouldn't change diapers! How? Me? Fine boy? At least that's what I said before the twins showed up. But nothing prepares you for the sheer love that overwhelms you when your baby comes. Ah, I have changed my fair share of diapers and with a smile too and I was grateful for the privilege sef! .

So, is there anything you said you would never do before having children that you did or are now doing? .

From GistMore
http://gistmore.com/photo-comedian-teju-babyface-wearing-pampers-twin-baby

Lalasticlala

Re: Photo Of Comedian Teju Babyface Wearing Pampers For His Twin Baby by dabrin: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
sad
Re: Photo Of Comedian Teju Babyface Wearing Pampers For His Twin Baby by tstx(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
So... should we fry stone?
Re: Photo Of Comedian Teju Babyface Wearing Pampers For His Twin Baby by itspzpics(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wow
Re: Photo Of Comedian Teju Babyface Wearing Pampers For His Twin Baby by Aonkuuse(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
see how the boy is looking at the father
Re: Photo Of Comedian Teju Babyface Wearing Pampers For His Twin Baby by oyoyoyo: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
correct daddy

(1) (Reply)

Davido's GF, Chioma Releases Stunning New Photos Rocking 7 Different Outfits / Korede Bello Reply Fan Who Said His The Next Police Ambassador To Be Arrested / Beverly Osu Slays In Amazing Dramatic Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.